What was like to live in a dorm with a group for the trainee who ranked #1 for a whole survival program?

Well, it was wonderful.

They had never make him feel bad for it. Actually, never even mention it. If some manager, or photographer, or whoever tried to put San in the spotlight, they could see the uncomfortable state he entered, feeling guilty for shadowing them, but they didn't care. Yes, San had been the first one in that program, but they won it together. And they knew that some members of the groups could be more popular than others. They simply didn't care, since the worst part was now done.
They just enjoyed their time together and liked to mock San's confident behavior, sometimes, since he was clearly more shy and shaky than what he showed to the audience. Especially Wooyoung liked to tease him.

Ah, Wooyoung.

They had never been so close. Not in an uncomfortable way for the other six guys: they knew they were in a relationship (of course the fans didn't), but they were never too touchy or too spaced out when they were in group. At the dorm, they didn't like to show too much of their relationship when not alone, and they didn't even share a room. It was awkward, at first, in Wooyoung's mind, but it had never been, actually. No one cared, they all loved each other and managed to build a great relationship despite these two being "more than friends".

Regarding Wooyoung, he spent the whole first week without clearly understanding what was happening in his life. He just went on with each single activity, doing his best and being praised for it. But the fact of having been a winner and made his debut was still confused in his mind. But, for the first time of his life, he knew he deserved it. He was proud of himself.
And he was also very proud of the whole group, which worked well, somehow, in practice room, then on stage, then also in the dorm. There had been some issues, like every type of numerous group and cohabiting people, but nothing that could tarnish their relationship. At least, for now.

Wooyoung was walking around the kitchen to start all the preparations, while the last three guys made their appearance in the living room and took some coffee, waving to everyone and cursing on Mingi and Yunho for being so loud. Actually, Jongho joined Yunho and the latter gave him the joystick to play a game at his place.

"Slept in, haven't you?" Wooyoung teased a clearly confused Seonghwa while bringing all the dishes to the guys, now sat on their lunch table. Seonghwa, actually, looked like he had slept well, but also like someone who spent a lot of hours in bed without doing anything. Well, that's the point of resting, after all.

"Thanks, Wooyoung, for cooking for us today." Hongjoong said and caught his chopsticks, and everyone started to eat, chatting here and here and still cursing at Yunho and Mingi.

"I wanna try that too, at least! What's the highest number of players the game can have?" Jongho asked.

"I think it's six. So maybe we can make three teams or something like that." Mingi mumbled while slurping his noodles. "Aish, Wooyoung, you're so good at cooking. If you weren't taken I'd kiss you on your lips for these." He muttered, making Wooyoung, but also San, to laugh again. This kind of joke was very common between them, not only towards the couple.

Wooyoung kept eating and chatting, too. He was subconsciously looking at Yeosang, right in front of him, who was about to pull an arm to have some water. Yeosang had still his pajama on, which consisted in an old sleeveless shirt which exposed a lot of his ribs.

That's when Wooyoung widened his eyes and pointed at him.

"Yeosang!" he shouted, making everybody to interrupt their conversation and look at him, now with worried eyes since Wooyoung looked like someone had just died.

"Is that... a hickey?" Wooyoung pointed at his front rib. It was almost impossible to see, since the shirt covered it; it moved a bit just for Yeosang's movement to catch the bottle. Yeosang's face became the same color of the walls: plain white.

"W-Wooyoung! What are you saying! It's just a mosquito bite, you know." He muttered, clearly not very sure of his answer, and lowered his eyes and face to mask the now red color.

"No no, that's a hickey, I'm sure. I make a lot of them."

"WOOYOUNG!" San yelled, now he was red too.

"San, not the right moment.
I saw Yeosang taking his daily shower yesterday and there wasn't anything on his ribs. And no one of us went out since yesterday.
So."

Someone at the table coughed, suddenly choking on their water, catching everybody's attention even if it was the last thing they wanted.

"SO." Wooyoung looked at the guilty boy, which happened to be Seonghwa.

"SO!!!" he now pointed at him and stood up, yelling.

"YOU TWO SPENT THE WHOLE MORNING OUT OF THE LIVING, ARE YOU A COUPLE OR WHAT? ARE YOU HIDING FROM US?"

"Wooyoung stop yelling, you know Hongjoong hyung doesn't like when you shout during lunc-" Jongho tried to say but was cut off by Hongjoong himself.

"No no, it's fine for today. Come on, Seonghwa, is there something you wanna tell us?" he said in a teasing tone, a smirk spreading across his face as he directed his eyes towards the eldest of the table.

The two accused were very, very red in their cheeks and their ears. They didn't know how to make up that situation. They had been together since the last episodes of the program, but no one was aware of that. Not even San or Hongjoong, their closest friends.
Yes, they looked like they were close, but not this type of close. Everyone at the table was so shocked right now.

"Come on, I'm still waiting." Hongjoong repeated.

"W-well... Maybe Yeosang and I have been together for... A month and a half? Now? Maybe?" the boy started to hide under the table, since apparently Mingi and Yunho started to throw chopsticks and towels in his direction.

"Why didn't you tell us, oh my God you're so fool Park Seonghwa! We're happy for you two, you dumb idiots!" and they all started to laugh together. Hongjoong had still that smirk, which faded away with a head shaking, before coming back to eat.

"Time to cry in single, I guess." 

.

.

HEY THERE

GUESS WHO'S HERE

DID YOU MISS ME? 

I finally had some time to write this, im not even sure if i like it but... i really wanted to write something about the dorm life, so here i am!! 

i miss produce so much honestly, everytime i see a couple dance i imagine my woosan dancing to it, i hurt myself writing this story i swear 😭