XXXI

i just finished watching kingdom episode, i need a break from the last two days of atiny life SO i'm dropping this chapter to make your week even more shocked bye love you all 

.

.

The two teams were getting prepared, with makeup, hair and all the stuff, in the same room, but they still had no idea about the enemy song.

Wooyoung could see they were wearing red and black clothes, a lot of chains and earrings, and dark makeup with light lenses. Leaving out the fact that San with black hair, light lenses and a fake labret was definitely making him hard to breath, he was trying to guess the song. On his side of the room, people were alle dressed in an easier way: leather jackets, black and white jeans and, in Wooyoung's particular case, gelled hair all the way backwards. This caused San to forget how to breath.

(just like the picture btw also the outfit)

The two were not talking a lot, but not in an awkward way: they were just apart, busy to chat with their group members. Only after a bit, as soon as they got ready and there was some time left before the airing, they could all reunite and meet the others. Wooyoung immediately reached San, Seonghwa and Hongjoong, studying their outfit in the least noticeable way possible, to guess their song.

"Hey guys! How's it?" San's smile became brighter than before at sudden appearance.

"Wooyoung! You look cool! Why such a good appearance?" Seonghwa said teasingly.

"I'm not going to tell you the song, I'm sorry. You'll have to wait. But trust me, you aren't ready to see me doing all of this. I'm going to steal all your visual power." Wooyoung responded with an even louder tease. Even if Seonghwa laughed, San seemed worried. He wasn't ready to see the attractive and charismatic side of Wooyoung. Not that he had never been attractive, of course; but he never pushed so hard on stage. Not until now.

"We'll see."

"Well, look at yourselves: you're full of makeup, chains and stuff. Of course you look great, but I don't need all those things. I'm hot by myself." This time, Seonghwa couldn't help himself to tickle the shorter's hips, causing him to laugh loudly. They had to stop before their will, since a manager told them the show was about to start.

"Watch your ass." Wooyoung said to Seonghwa with a wink, then send a random smile to San, a bit apart talking to Yeosang. He responded with the same smile.

Wooyoung's team, Team A, was the first to perform. The airing was supposed to have the two groups' performances, then the opening of the public vote for it. In the meanwhile, clips of the previous week and finally their couple videos. At the end of the episode, they'd discover the winners of both the matches, the ranking and the final eliminated ones.

But before all of this, there was the usual presentation, the clips of the previous episode, blah blah blah.

Wooyoung and his members went to the closest backstage, waiting to be called by the presenter. A cameraman was entering the room they had just went out, to record the others' reaction to the upcoming stage.

The ten guys walked on the stage and the lights went off. Wooyoung checked that everyone had got rightly to his spot, before look to the ground as all of them. There was a couple of seconds of silence before the song's sudden beginning.

Call me baby.
I georin wanjeon nalliya.

First second and it was already a close-up on Wooyoung, who looked fiercely and confidently to the camera. It'd been a lie to say that he wasn't imagining looking not at a casual person or audience, but specifically at Choi San. He'd never known the other's thinking in that moment, but this was a motivation to act the coolest he had ever been.