"Just like someone I know." She added.

"Really?"

"Yes sweetheart."

"May I know him? Or her?" Dymitri suddenly asked in curiousity.

Theodore watching his kitten interact with his grandma, earning a proud smile.

"She's quite fierce, but also a loving mother. Her silver eyes shine like stars in the starry night and everytime she looked at the moon, her eyes shone even more." Tiara says with adoration in her face.

"Wow. I wished I could see her eyes too." Dymitri pouted making Tiara chuckle.

"Maybe soon my child. But first, you need to be strong and recharged, after all, we have a busy day tomorrow." Tiara exclaimed.

"Why?"

"Well, let's say thay we're going to the beach?"

"Really!?" Dymitri asked in pure excitement, startling his mother and Titania by his eagerness.

"Dymitri." Demeter warned him softly and Tiara laughed.

"Well, let's leave them alone shall we? After all, my grandson was really pissed off earlier when you haven't woke up after an hour or two. He nearly burned Titania's garden." She chuckled and Dymitri's cheeks flushed in a pink shade of tint.

"Okay now, enjoy boys!" Titania exclaimed smirking as they exited the room and leave the couple alone.

"Let's finish your dinner babe. After that, I have something to give to you."

"Okay." He agreed, not minding to ask about Tiara's information of him being pissed.

Dymitri finished eating in peace, and when they exited the room, their friends are in the living room watching a movie. Taylor and Tyler sitting in the couch beside Bridget, Carl, and Aliza. On the other side of the couch is Skye and Exequile sitting comfortably. Exequile's arm is resting at the backrest of the couch while Skye is resting his head into Exequile's bicep with a pillow on his lap.

Meanwhile, Kieffer is sitting in the floor, resting his back at the couch while Ali is laying comfortably in his lap, asleep. On the other hand, Riley, not far away from the two is looked so done watching them like a sweet couple.

When Dymitri and Theodore showed up, they smiled and invited the two to watch which Dymitri immediately approach Riley, sitting beside him followed by Theodore sitting beside his Kitten.

"What happened to Ali?" Dymitri curiously asked Riley watching Ali sleeping on Prince's lap.

"He's exhausted. We've been teasing him all day and he's been chasing us nonstop. I can't with him." Riley rolled his eyes and Dymitri giggled.

They all watched the movie in silence, a comfortable silence rather and when the movie ended, it's already 10 o'clock in the evening.

"It's time to sleep guys, we have a busy schedule tomorrow." King announced to them and they started to get up.

"Well, gotta go. This boy is really knocked out 2 minutes after the movie played. Might take him to our room." Prince remarked, gently standing up and picking up the deep asleep Ali into his arms.

"Goodnight guys." He then went off to their room silently.

The rest bid their goodnight to the couple and silently went back to their respective rooms, leaving Dymitri and Theodore to walk together back to their own room.

Locking the door, Dymitri run off to the bed and sat there quietly.

"You can open your presents tomorrow morning babe." Theodore reminded Dymitri who forgot about his presents from his friends.