(66) WAR- 1

Depuis le début

"We'll check the inside", Xander informed Ales who nodded back.

We all except Ales, Leo, Ben and Antonio go inside to check for the message Dimitri left for us.

It was a big warehouse which was now empty with burnt goods here and there. There was still plenty of smoke.

We all walk in different directions looking here and there. Matteo and I go in the same direction. It was near the main office I found something.

"Matteo look", I said pointing at the big wall in the front of the building.

Matteo follows my gaze and looks at it. In big bold letters it was written.

'IT'S ON.
BE READY'

"Fuck", Matteo said angrily.

I grit my teeth and glare at the writing.

"GUYS COME OVER HERE", I yell for everyone.

All my brothers come one by one hearing me.

"You guys found something?", Enzo asked curiously while walking towards us.

Matteo points at the wall. They look at the wall and their jaw clenched in anger.

"It's on really", Lucas grunted.

We all nod equally determined.

"Holy shit", Angelo whispered.

We all turn to him confused. His face looked pale suddenly.

"Ang what's wrong?", Emilio asked frowning.

Angelo pointed at something. We all turn to look at it and saw it was a time bomb.

"Fucking hell", Damon muttered shocked.

"EVERYONE OUT NOW!", Elijah yells immediately.

We all started running out of the warehouse. It was a big warehouse so we ran faster to get out. We reached the entrance where we saw Ales, Leo, Ben and Tony discussing something.

"Guys run!", Stephano shouts while running.

Those four quickly look at us and saw us all running out.

Mark, Elijah, Emilio and Enzo pulled those four with them to run away from the warehouse when they didn't move. The rest of us pulled some of the Italian mafia men standing there with us to save their lives too.

In record time their was a huge blast and the entire building blew with a very loud noise.

I breath heavily looking at the building in flames. My brothers and their men turn and look shocked.

"Those bastards first set this warehouse ablaze, then fit a bomb inside to just burn it to ashes", I sigh informing the four.

They looked at me and then at the building in anger.

"Inside it was written. 'its on, be ready' on a wall", Matteo informed them.

"Fucking bastards", Ales shouts in anger.