"Oliver's not stupid enough to send his men to attack the strongest mafia in their own place. That's were we're the strongest", I explain.

They all let it sink in.

"She's right. Dimitri doesn't have any leverages left. He can't do anything about our alliance with Rafael. So now he needs more men and weaponry to match us. I don't know about men, but weaponry..", Damon said trailing off.

"Our warehouse", Mark immediately said in realisation.

As if on cue we heard a siren like noise. Leo and Antonio immediately got alert.

"What does this mean?", Matteo asked curiously.

"It means there's some problem in the warehouses", Antonio said slowly realising something.

Leo ran towards his laptop and we all followed him. He checked some security footages of our warehouses.

"We have 5 main warehouses and two were attacked", Leo slams his hand on the table in anger looking at the screen.

I saw the sight. The CCTV shows that two warehouses are set ablaze. My eyes went wide.

"Leo. It's exactly after 10 minutes of the attack on the base", Ales said checking the time.

"So indeed it was a distraction", Angelo grit his teeth.

"Looks like Dimitri attacked one warehouse, Kevin the other. Oliver went for the base", Ben said angrily looking at the screen where its clear.

All my brothers started cursing out loudly.

Leo and Ales started demanding for answers of how did this happen to the informant. I curiously looked at the footage entirely.

At one point I saw Kevin looking right at the camera smirking. He gestures towards the warehouse almost like he's asking us to come there. Then he and his men left.

The footage ended and I look up.

"Where is warehouse located?", I ask seriously.

Leo stops and looks at me frowning.

"Why do you ask sorella?", Leo asked.

"There's a message for us there. We need to go there", I said confidently.

My brothers heard me and got up.

"What if it isn't safe?", Stephan asked

"The younger ones stay here. We'll go check then", Emilio said seriously.

The two sets of twins, triplets, Matteo and I were gonna protest when Antonio spoke.

"No it's fine. It's safe now. Our men reached there and tried to extinguish the fire and took over", Antonio said

We all nod and start gearing up. We all get our guns and everything and walk downstairs. The elder ones explain the situation to the oldies and we leave before they could stop us.

We all drive towards the warehouse. When we reach there I see that many parts of the building were fully burnt.

The eldest brothers looked very angry seeing the building.

We walk towards our men who were waiting for us with their heads down in shame.

"How much did they take?", Leo asked gritting his teeth.

"Almost everything", One man said in fear.

"Those weapons are worth more than 50 men", Antonio kicked the ground.

"Christmas came early for them", Ales shakes his head in disappointment.

Leo starts enquiring more about all that happened from his men.