14. Surprise

Emilia was not the easygoing, happy-go-lucky girl she was, with Harry near. And with Harry gone for only a day so far, she had been moody, sad and throwing strops every hour.

"You'll see daddy in six days love. And we get to go on an aeroplane to see him," your words didn't console her. She stomped her feet and screamed. "Hey my love, come on," you held your arms out to her and she ran away.

"Want Daddy! I don't like you!" She shouted before you heard her tiny feet stomping upstairs. You grabbed your phone out of your bag sending a quick text to Liam as he would know everything you needed to know and he was the only person you could trust not to tell Harry.

You: Need to come ASAP. Emilia's acting up. Going to book flights now. What hotel are you guys in? Is Harry in a room alone? Don't say anything, we're going to surprise him. Thanks Liam x

You waited a couple of minutes before he replied.

Liam: We're in Sunset Marquis Hotel & Villas. We're in the Presidential Villa and yes Harry's in the master suite. He went out and bought a small portable bed for Emilia as soon as we got here. You're probably better flying into LAX. Tell me when you arrive, I'll have Paul pick you up. And let me know when your leaving. I'll have a couple of our guys come get you at the house and take you to the airport just in case. My lips are sealed. See you soon Y/N x

Now that was settled you just had to get flights for as soon as you could, maybe tomorrow morning then you would get to LA in the morning because of the time difference. You called the travel agent that you and Harry always used and asked her to get you 2 first class seats on the first flight in the morning to LAX. You heard her clicking about on her computer before she spoke.

"I can get you on a 8 o'clock flight from Heathrow tomorrow morning direct to LAX which will take 9 hours. You'll arrive in LAX at 9am," you were happy with that so you agreed and told her your bank details so she could take the money for the flights.

You: On an 8am flight from Heathrow to LAX. Arrive in LAX at 9am. Thank you so much for your help Liam. Emilia's missing him like crazy x

Liam: No problem Y/N. Kevin and Scott will pick you up at your house at 5:30am since you need to be at the airport 2 hours before your flight. Paul will meet you at arrivals. Harry will be so happy to see you. See you tomorrow x

Now you had to pack. You stood up and went to retrieving Emilia's small case from the closet in the hallway upstairs before going into her room. She was lying on her bed cuddling with the polar bear that you and Harry had bought her for her first Christmas. Before Harry left he spurted it with a little bit of his aftershave so she had clung to it since he left like there was no tomorrow.

"Mama no send Meels away," her eyes watered as she seen the suitcase in your hand.

"Oh no Meels. We're going to see daddy tomorrow so we need to pack some of your clothes," you said excitedly and her face brightened up.

"Yay! I see Daddy tomorrow!" She sang as she danced on her bed. "I's sorry mama. I never mean to tell you that I no like you," you nodded firmly.

"I forgive you but telling someone you don't like them isn't nice. We don't say that ok?" She nodded before throwing her arms around your neck.

"Why don't I put Peppa Pig on the iPad while I pack for you?" She nodded excitedly and you opened Netflix on the iPad Harry had left in her room the other day.

********

"Emilia honey. You have to wake up. We see daddy today," that sprung her eyes open and she smiled.