4. Attitude

Emilia was sitting in her Tripp Trapp (high chair) as you were waiting on her porridge to cool. You took the now finished porridge out of the fridge after 3 minutes and placed it in front of her until you got her orange juice.

You turned around and noticed she had taken hold of the spoon and was spreading the porridge over the counter.

"Emilia let's not do that," you said sternly but she ignored you. "Emilia," she ignored you once more. You walked over and removed the spoon from her hand, put it into the porridge and moved it away from her.

"What the hell happened in here?" Harry asked as he came through the door.

"Our daughters becoming quite the defiant little girl," you sighed and started to clean up the porridge.

"I need to go. The cars outside. I'll see you in a couple of hours. I love you. And you, listen to mummy," Harry kissed Emilia's head and then kissed you on the lips. You deepened the kiss and when he pulled away you sighed.

"Later. I promise," you smirked at him and he chuckled.

"I love you. See you soon," you kissed him once again.

"Laters, baby," his right eye dropped into a wink.

"Bye Mr. Grey," you referenced to his reference to Fifty Shades of Grey that you had both went to the premiere of and he laughed loudly and walked out of the room.

"It's just you and I Meels," you smiled at the baby and walked over trying to feed her but whenever you did she turned her face and then would laugh.

"Emilia-Anne. Please don't do that," you said and her eyes opened wide. She opened her mouth and you put the spoon in.

How did she know you were being serious by using her double-barrelled name?

Harry came home and cuddled with you on the sofa while Emilia was playing. She picked up a piece of building block for toddlers and threw it at you both and it hit you on the chest.

"Why don't we try building something?" you spoke and got off of the sofa. You showed her how to put the blocks together and she smiled following your lead.

Within a couple of minutes you had both worked together and created something. You weren't sure what it was but Emilia was happy with it.

"Dada! Mama 'nd Meel didat!" She screamed excitedly and you smiled. She was showing harry what you had both done together.

"Well aren't both my girls smart," he said and I winked.

"Emilia, it's time for your nap," he said quickly and lifted her up.

"No slipy, NO DADA!" she screamed and you sighed. You're baby was getting a 'I don't care' attitude and you didn't like it. But you were sure it was just a phase.

Then it all clicked and you realized why Harry was putting her to bed. His baby fever was flaring up again.