( 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 -𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫)
                                                  𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Cj Loagan🌌 ( Casey)
" Where this nigga at" I huffed looking around for Kari and his pet.
"Bae they on their way" Carmen said rubbing my shoulder.

I gave her hand a stank look making her slowly stop touching me. She turned around in her seat and started scrolling on her phone. Kari and Lai walked through the door and i had to keep my mouth from dropping.

She had on a black dress he had a black suit, Shorty was fs a 10.

"Wsg Cj " Kari came over dapping me up,i was still glancing at lai who had already took a seat.
"Wsg..um Carmen this Laila,Lai this carmen btw "
"Took yo ass long enough" i continued slapping the back of his head.
"I had to get my hair together" Lai spoke up.
"Its Valid or what ever " i shrugged looking at Lai from the corner of my eye.

Carmen slapped my thigh from under the tabel looking disgusted at me.
"Umm i have to go to the ladies room" Lai said standing up.
"Me too, we'll be back" Carmen followed Lai.

It was hard not to watch Lai walk away but i had to remind myself that my bestfriend was taking care of her.

"Look Cj on some real shi, in a few weeks time you gonna have to keep Laila safe for me" Kari said almost whispering.
"Nigga what?"
"Im in some deep shit rn,and my place wont be safe anymore...i wont be safe anymore"

I just sat there in disbelife still.

" Teach her how to protect herself,keep her safe...take her to your house out of state so nobody finds her"
"What does your mess gotta do with Lai"
" I been seeing people notice us...since she's important to me they'll try and find her. I just want whats best "
"Ok...okay bro i gotchu.." I bit my jaw.

I knew how to protect her and teach her how to protect herself but this is all of a sudden.

Carmen Soto🌁
As i sat in the bathroom, Laila walked in after me. I just sat thinking about how Cj doesnt act like he cares,and how he doesnt even have enough respect to not look at other women.

I heard the toilet flush in the stall Lai was in so i hurry and wiped my tears. I didnt wanna be in the bathroom alone so i hurried out the stall. When i opened the door Lai pulled me into a hug.

"Dont let any man bring tears to your eyes" She said wiping my tears,they were flowing at this point. She smelled so good i couldnt even focus on why i was crying.

" it just sucks when you take somebody in and help them build finacially..then they treat you like absolute shit "I barely could speak cause i had a lump in my throat.
" 6 years no ring,no kids,no recognition,no respect...im so tired bro" I continued.

She sat me down on a bench in the bathroom and just held me while i vented.

"Its really bad when they feel so high up that they give groupies more praise than the one who was there day one...but when i laugh to hard at another niggas joke im a hoe"
" why are you still with him my love?" She questioned honestly.
" i love him soooo much,and he's literally nothing without me. I just dont wanna see him crash and burn" i blew my nose.
" You dont want him to crash and burn meanwhile hes making you cry your eyes out,hes making you insecure and feel unworthy. You might love him but he doesnt love you..." Lai said wiping my tears.

" you right but can we talk later..they probably think we snuck out the vent" i laughed wiping my face.
"Girl fuck them,clean yourself up mama" She smiled walking out the door.

~Later that night-

" Why tf you been acting so weird" Cj tapped my thigh to catch my attention.
"What you mean?" I said getting defensive.
"You was barely talking tonight,my buisness partners and homies was tryna speak to you and yo awkward ass aint say much"
" when i speak you want me to shut up, when im quiet you want me to talk...make up ya fuckin mind" i rolled my eyes.
"Ayye watch that tone lil girl"
" Take me tf home bro im so done with yo stupid ungrestful ass..like rs choke on a dick and die"
" When you get bold carmen.." He side eyed me  clenching his jaw.
" Stfu talking to me Casey"
" Make me bitch" he grabbed my pony tail.
" Who tf you think you is.. ike?...that shit dont scare me ill bust a cap in yo ahh" i punched him in the jaw.

He threw me into the window by my ponytail,then he let go of my hair. I opened the door and jumped out the car.

" Dont call my phone either you dumb bitch " Cj said throwing my purse and phone out the car.
" Dont worry i wont take yo fonky no good ass on...hate yo dumbass" i picked up my stuff and started walking.

Laila Morgan🌆
" Kari where are youuuuu" i said slowly walking around the house. We were having a late night nerf gun fight.

As i walked around a dart hit my buttcheek making me fall to the ground.
" Oww you fucker" i rubbed my stingy butt cheek.
"Haha" Kari said running past the doorway.

I shot him 3 times in the back making crawl behind the door.

"Is it strange for me to say that if i were to die today " My ring tone went off. We both stood up and looked the phone on the bed.

" Truse ?" I looked at Kari, he nodded.

I picked it up.
"Hello? This is Carmen you gave me your number earlier" her voice sounded like she had been crying.
"Yeah,yeah...is everything alright"
"Nope, i jumped out of Cj's car and since its late i dont have a uber"
"Calm down..ill come and get you send your location"
"Alright " she hung up the phone.

" Who was it?" Kari said setting down his nerf gun.
" Carmen...your dickheaded friend threw her out of the car...imma go pick her uo throw me some keys" i slipped on Kari's hoodie and my teddy bear shoes.
"Please dont crash my hummer" he threw the keys.
"Ill be back..love you" i said walking downstairs.

- 1 hour later-
"Thanks for giving me a ride..you're a real one" She said opening up the door to her penthouse.
"Oh no problem...may i come in "
" yeah,dont mind the mess" She said holding back tears.

It look like somebody had got into a boxing match in her house. Glasses were broken,chairs thrown,pictures off the wall,and holes in the wall. I just  got a trash bag from off her tabel and started picking up shards of glass.

" oh you dont have to...ill get it later"
"Let me help you...my dad was abusive and so was my step dad, i know what an abuse scene looks like"
"Could you stay the night...i havent had anyone to really speak my mind to in years "
" of course i can.."

------
Authors note: excuse any errors.

How yall feel about Carmen and Cj's relationship?🤨

How yall feel about Kari and Lai?💁🏾‍♀

What yall think is next?😏

Alr bye sessy bbys ty for reading this far ❤