28.

I didn't know what to do

I didn't know what to do..it was like he wanted to kiss me but he was trying to hold back.
He gulped and kissed me, a slow kiss..
I tried to process it but he went in for another kiss- it was like he'd been planning for that all these 7 months, for a come back kiss it was awesome.

I inhaled "Jeongin I-" he interrupted "I don't wanna hear excuses, let's face it- we both love each other, why can't you just accept that? Do you not like me or what?"
I shook my head "no! I don't know I just..there's something telling me stuff..like this little voice in the back of my head that's telling me that I'll just end up screwing up and I'll end up upsetting you again"
He sniffed "I don't care, upset me as much as you want, I love you"
I nearly bursted out crying again but I already cried like two days in a row so no thanks.

I hugged him tightly "I promise to never ever betray you again, I promise to be the best and most loyal girlfriend you can ask for, I promise that-"
He didn't let me finish he just squeezed me tighter and said "don't promise anything, even if you don't love me back"
I defended "no! I love you I really do!.."
He nodded "just tell me- yes or no, do you want to start again and date?"
I nodded happily "of course I do!"
He smiled happily while picking up his phone checking the time as he started blushing a lot "I don't wanna force you though" I shook my head "no! I really wanna start again!"
He chuckled "okay then.."

I asked him "what's the time?"
He huffed " 7 pm"
I nodded "I should maybe get changed"
He nodded "same here"
I walked out of my bedroom after getting changed into comfier clothes.
I looked around for Jeongin I had no clue where he was..
I thought maybe he was pranking me so I sat down on the couch trying not to give him a reaction to his prank.

As soon as I sat on the couch a hear a "boo!"
In my ear and I jumped and squealed.
He came from behind the couch laughing.
I put my hand on my chest trying to catch my breath "you scared me you a hole!"
He giggled "I got ya!" I shook my head "I'll get my revenge soon enough!"
He nodded sarcastically "I'm sure you will"
I hummed happily "I can't wait to see the petrified look on your face, and to hear you scream like a girl"
He rolled his eyes "that's sad because you won't scare me!"
I nodded "you just wait"

He sat next to me on the couch and asked "what do you wanna do now?"
I tried to think of what to do as I rested my head on his shoulder.
I hummed "Maybe we could watch something?"
He nodded "sounds good"
I tried to look for the remote, I searched through the cushions as Jeongin looked at me confused "what are you doing?" I answered "I'm looking for the remote"
He nodded "ohhhh"
For some reason when I found the remote I got excited and fell into Jeongin's lap-

He giggled "calm down there Chai"
I huffed "you calm down! It was an accident"
He nodded "I'm sure it was"
I got out of his lap and sat next to him while turning on the Tv, I didn't notice I was blushing so much- I had no clue why..
I found a kdrama it was a romance- is it weird to watch romance movies with your boyfriend? Anyways-

Jeongin seemed to enjoy the movie, he wasn't talking all the way through it which meant he was intrigued in the movie.
Halfway through the movie there was a kissing scene, I tried not to act all awkward when it was on because I knew Jeongin was looking at me. I pretended I didn't know he was looking at me and I just stared at the screen acting casual.

Once the movie ended I found that he seemed very tired so I asked him "do you wanna watch more movies after this or do you wanna go to sleep?"
He thought about it, his eyes barely open "I'm super tired so probably sleep"
I nodded while stifling a giggle "it is late, it's midnight"
He inhaled "how long has the movie got to go?"
I paused the movie and checked "one more minute"
He nodded "okay"

I unpaused the movie and we continued watching it, as soon as the movie ended I heard Jeongin snoring.
I giggled and tapped his shoulder "the movies iver sleepyhead"
He grunted "oh- okay" he said while getting up, I had to hold his hand and help him get up because she was struggling from tiredness.
I shook my head while laughing.

He walked into a wall on the way to the bedroom as I gasped while trying not to laugh "are you okay?"
He nodded "nope" I giggled "your to clumsy to walk by yourself" I said while pulling him closer to me as we walked into my bedroom.

As soon as we walked in there he collapsed on the bed as I collapsed next to him as he slightly laughed.
He rubbed his eyes "I'll try stay awake" I shook my head "don't, go to sleep, forcing yourself to stay awake isn't healthy"
He smiled while slowly closing his eyes, I felt
His arms wrap around me and his warm breath down my neck.
He softly kissed me as I lied there thinking about him.
We were like hugging while sleeping, it's nearly impossible to be cold while sleeping with Jeongin.

I had never felt so comfortable and safe in my life-
Being with Jeongin makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the universe, how could me out of anyone be so lucky to find such a warm hearted, happy, and perfect boyfriend..
Even if he didn't like me romantically he'd be such a great friend.
He's the best person I could have ever asked for to have for comfort and to feel loved by, he makes me feel special.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎Hello cute humans! So the book is nearly finished :<7 more chapters until the sequel!I will be proud and sad to finish the story, it will be my first story that I've ever finished! Also a nice shoutout to Jeongin's Blanket f...

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
Hello cute humans!
So the book is nearly finished :<
7 more chapters until the sequel!
I will be proud and sad to finish the story, it will be my first story that I've ever finished!
Also a nice shoutout to Jeongin's Blanket for motivating me to update the story again :)
Enjoy 👌🏼💕