10.

I looked at my phone to see the time was 10: amI put one arm around him "I have work, have fun"He looked at me confused "you have a job?"I looked at him like he was an idiot, "Jeongin how would I pay rent, I work at pandora the jewellery store"He ...

I put one arm around him "I have work, have fun"
He looked at me confused "you have a job?"
I looked at him like he was an idiot, "Jeongin how would I pay rent, I work at pandora the jewellery store"
He grinned "oh that's cool! Have a nice day.."
I chuckled while getting my keys "you too"
And walked out the door, I really didn't wanna go to work but I guess..it's to late I already was there.

I started making a couple of sales until I saw a familiar face enter the shop, Hyunjin...
He looked angrily "hey.."
I huffed out of tiredness "hey.."
He slammed his hand on the table "you have some explaining to do.." He didn't look impressed at all..
I stuttered out of fear "what- what do you mean?"
He rolled his eyes "you know what I mean, explain why Jeongin is at your house"
I sighed "how'd you find out?" He exhaled deeply "His Instagram post, he was thanking you for letting him stay there for some peace and quiet when I know damn right he's just trying to avoid me"

I answered "he was scared of you..he's helped me so much, it's my way of repaying him"
Hyunjin's eyes went black and his whole expression changed from a curious bunny to a psychotic jealous leopard.
He clenched his fist and banged it on the table as I gulped scared for my life, if it's so easy for him to turn on his best friend who's like a brother to him then what makes him not turn against a girl he has a crush on and met nearly a month ago..?

I sniffed "Hyunjin your scaring me.."
He grabbed a pencil from the table and snapped in half "I've made everyone scared of me, not only did I scare the shit out of my best friends but now my crush..I have nothing to loose.."
He slammed the door on his way out as all my fellow worker looked at me confused "who was he?" Asked Lua Eun, I sighed "him and his best friend like me but I don't know who I like.." I didn't want to tell Lua Eun their kpop idols because then she'd run after Hyunjin and he's in a bad mood, the last thing he'd want is a person running after him for a picture.

She squinted "damn if your confused as to who you like out of him and his best friend than they both must be pretty hot"
I laughed and showed her a picture of Jeongin.

She squinted "damn if your confused as to who you like out of him and his best friend than they both must be pretty hot"I laughed and showed her a picture of Jeongin

She gasped "you have two hotties fighting over you!"
I giggled "they are also both good friends.."
She raised her eyebrows "have you kissed one of them?"
I sighed "I kissed Jeongin on the cheek on our first time meeting in real life"
She screeched "you mean you met him online?!"
I nodded "I was bored so I messaged him and he responded then I met all his friends, it happened quite fast.."

She sighed "it's a shame you're not dating one of them, you date one and I'll date the other!"
I laughed "I'll set you up with one, maybe"
She screeched "I don't care what one their both gorgeous!"
I grinned "now you see why I can't pick, Hyunjin is sweeter than candy and Jeongin is caring but still a bad boy (now it's the other way around)"
She raised her eyebrows "I love me a bad boy, or a crazy boy"
I widened my eyes "Hyunjin is crazy, he looses it the second someone touches someone he loves, he beat the shit out of Jeongin hence why he was so angry when he came in"
Okay I know what your thinking, Chai why are you telling your worker what Hyunjin did?!
Because Lua Eun is my best friend not just a work mate, she's awesome and has never judged me nor has she ever told anyone my business.

I finally finished at 8:pm when it was dark.
We had a big day it was super busy and we got packed with customers in midday and afternoon.
I locked up the shop and waved Lua Eun goodbye and drove home while listening to blackpink in the car.

I got home and unlocked the door, I saw Jeongin sitting in the same spot he was in when I left, I asked "you haven't moved all day?!"
He sighed "a hello would be better, you scared me! Also I have moved I went and hung out with Felix all day I just got back 10 minutes ago"
I nodded "ohh..."
He grinned looking up from his phone "I'll help you make dinner if you want?"
I chuckled "I have the ingredients to make Dak Galbi.."
He nodded excitedly "I love Dak Galbi!"
I giggled "me too!"
I got our ingredients from the cupboard as he walked around the counter into the kitchen.

He stood next to me resting his head against the wall "so how was your day?"
I huffed out of exhaust "it was so exhausting, we got packed"
He shook his head "then I'll cook you can just go chill on the couch if you've had a big day!"
I looked at him confused "are you sure?"
He nodded "of course!"
I caressed his hand on my way to the counter pretending it was accidental.

He got out a pan and started cooking, I asked concerned "does your face still hurt?"
He nodded slightly " a little bit, if I pay attention to it, it does but if I'm distracted by something else I don't notice it"
I inhaled "Hyunjin came in today.." Jeongin suddenly paused dropping the packet of herbs he had in his hand on the counter while slowly turning my direction, "what'd he say?"
I sighed "he just got pissed off because your staying with me..then he snapped a pencil in half and stormed off and afterwards my best friend simped over him"

Jeongin nodded while staring at the ground "wait..best friend? I thought I was your best friend!" He said crossing his arms as I giggled "of course you are, you're not my only best friend!"
His expression suddenly turned into a happy puppy "good!"
I rested my chin on my hands while laughing at him as I said "Jeongin are you cooking gods menu?"
He turned around and nodded while grinning.
It was nice having him stay with me..we felt like a married couple, not in that way..

We spent ages talking about our interests, when you think about it we never talk about our interests together..
I suddenly got lost in my phone, I was fixated on my Pinterest as I randomly scrolled through it.
He leaned along the counter "finished.."
I smiled "thanks for cooking!"
He scoffed "it's nothing, you are letting me stay at your house, cooking isn't enough to repay that!"
I nodded "if your as food obsessed as me than yes it is"
He laughed "whatever"

We both sat at the dining table as he placed our meals on the table as I admired the smell of it, I got my chopsticks and got a mouthful of saucy chicken..
(Saucy chicken wasn't the best description now that I read it lol)
I ate it and..it was delicious!
I gasped "I'm not just saying this but this is the best dak galbi I have ever had!"
He grinned after finishing chewing on chicken.
"I'm glad you like it!" He said while playing with his chopsticks.

I heard my phone buzz from next to me, I saw I was getting a call from Hyunjin, I sighed "just a sec" while walking into my backyard to talk to Hyunjin as I felt bad for leaving Jeongin.
I answered the call "hello?"
"Hey" he said with a husky voice
I huffed "what's up..?"
He sighed "nothing.." suddenly he blurted out "be my girlfriend!"
I felt my heart stop... I answered back "but.."
He interrupted "I don't care if you like Jeongin I love you!"
I inhaled "look Hyunjin I'm flattered by your carelessness but if we were to date where you love me but I don't have feelings for you it would be nothing but a toxic relationship.."

He raised his voice "please just be my girlfriend! I'll do anything"
I huffed "fine..."
At that moment I noticed..Hyunjin is toxic, Jeongin is the opposite, I know who I love he just doesn't know I love him as much as I do.
Jeongin is the one..