16.

I woke up having no energy to go on with my day, I felt like hanging out with stray kids seeing they've been away, I'll do that!I got out of bed and did my morning stuff soon making my way down the street to see them

I got out of bed and did my morning stuff soon making my way down the street to see them.

I knocked on the door as Bangchan answered "hello!"
I hugged him " I missed all you guys so much, sorry I didn't talk to you yesturday.." Hyunjin whispered in my ear "I don't blame you" I responded to him with a slight grin as I looked at Minho and Chan "Minho and chan, care to explain the suggestive lyrics in your song drive?"
Minho gave a cute and innocent smile as Chan laughed nervously "Its not the song it's you're dirty minded, it's totally about driving"
I nodded "try saying that to all your Fangirls" I said laughing as we all sat on the floor as I looked on the sofa to see Riley and Jeongin..

I huffed and mumbled to Hyunjin "I didn't know she was here!"
He exhaled "don't worry just talk to the rest of us if she's exclusive"
I sat on the sofa far away from Riley and Jeongin as he didn't realise I was there.
She huffed and looked at me disgusted while tapping Jeongin's shoulder and pointing at me as his expression lit up.
"Chai!" He said while hugging me, I grinned "Hi Ginnie!"
I didn't say Ginnie to annoy Riley I didn't notice I said it until she scoffed while groaning "care to give me and 'my boyfriend' some alone time"

I shook my head "how'd you and Jeongin meet?" I randomly asked as she looked at me annoyed "well I was a fan of him and I saw him on the street and I bumped into him, then I offered to buy him lunch as an apology and we became closer over these 4 months and now we're dating!"
I nodded "oh.."
Suddenly Felix yelled Jeongin's name "Maknae we need you're help! Hyunjin's being a drama queen because Jisung sat on his pork bun!"
Jeongin huffed "I'll be right back"

I asked breaking the silence "so..what attracts you to Jeongin?"
She hummed thinking of why "well, his money, his fame, his very strong jawline, he buys me things, his bod-"
I interrupted "I caught you red handed Riley" I said while lifting up my phone and showing her that I was recording what she said, I'm to smart right?
She gasped "no! You bitch!" Jeongin came back to hear Riley call me a bitch as he looked at her wide-eyed..
He clenched his jaw "what's going on here?"
Riley yelled "don't show him you snitch!"
I rolled my eyes "seems like you've got yourself a gold digger" while showing him the video.

He shook his head "Riley what the hell? You just called her a bitch and you used me! I was going to bite my tongue, it was easy to get over it when you gave me a hard time but Chai doesn't deserve to be abused just for exposing your lies!"
She huffed "does this mean you'll stop buying me things?"
He looked at her annoyed as she nodded "update, Yang Jeongin is officially single"
He stared at the ground as she picked up her phone and called someone "Terry can you pick me up? I dumped Jeongin's sorry ass"

All the boys were looking at her annoyed as Hyunjin huffed "get out!"
She nudged Hyunjins shoulder on her way out "fine drama queen!"
Hyunjin answered back "fine gold digger!"
While Riley opened the door she finished with the words "you're hot though Hyunjin, Call me"
Hyunjin shut the door on her face as we all sat and comforted Jeongin...

Chris sighed "you don't need her, she was using you she's not worth your time"
Jeongin nodded "I'm not upset over loosing her I'm upset over what I did to Chai..."
Chris looked at Felix and back at Jeongin while patting his back as I explained "don't be..."
He sighed "I made you cry, I hate myself"
I shook my head while holding his hand "Jeongin honestly you could murder someone right in front of me and I'd still love you.."

Felix screeched "when will you two kiss and strip them clothes off already!!??"
Me and Jeongin looked at eachother wide eyed as Jeongin started blushing...
Jeongin said nervously "when will you and Chris kiss and strip your clothes off?!"
Felix yelled "oh you're so lucky I feel bad for you otherwise you'd have a knife in your forehead!"
Jeongin looked at the ground laughing...

I asked "Jeongin can I get you anything like a drink or?"
He nodded "a bottle of water please"
I walked to the kitchen until I realised I forgot to ask the others if they wanted anything...
I went to walk back in the lounge room until I overheard Changbin Hyung ask "so when are you going to kiss her..you never answered Felix's question..."
Jeongin inhaled deeply "look..I love her I really do but the reason I haven't kissed her yet is because.."
He took in a deep breath and continued "I'd feel bad because Hyunjin likes her too..."

Hyunjin raised his eyebrows "don't worry about me! I don't have feelings for her anymore I stopped crushing over her when I understood how much you care about her"
Jeongin looked at Hyunjin confused... "are you sure?"
Hyunjin nodded "of course!"
Jeongin inhaled as I went out and asked "I forgot to ask..does anybody else want anything?"
Seungmin giggled shyly "I thought you'd never ask! Chocolate milk please!"
Jisung jumped up and down "chocolate milk as well please!"
I nodded "anyone else?"
They all said no thankyou..

I got into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water and two chocolate milks walking back into the lounge room as Minho said enthusiastically "chai I'll pay you 50 bucks to sit on Jeongin's lap!"
I laughed "I'll do it for free" and sat myself on Jeongin's lap as he laughed nervously while wrapping his arms around my shoulders..
All the boys looked at us admiring us like the strange boys they are..stray kids..more like strange kids.

Felix said in a squeaky anime voice "so cute!"
I shook my head as Jeongin whispered in my ear..while laughing "Felix and chan need to be dating by the end of the year"
I nodded "I definitely agree!"
Jisung yelled "ooo what suggestive things did Jeongin whisper in your ear?!"
I shook my head "that Chris and Felix should date."
Felix laughed "how suggestive is that Jisung you idiot"
Minho screeched "shut up elf!"
Seungmin giggled like the cute creature he is as Jeongin laughed acting like I wasn't sitting on his lap "Jisung is turned on by Minho's bad boy energy.."
Changbin bursted out laughing at Jeongin..I missed hanging out with them all, it felt like it did 4 months ago...

I eventually went to go home until Hyunjin asked me if I was free on Friday..two days away.
I nodded yes as Chris piped in "our good friend is having a party with over 50 people if you wanna come"
I nodded "of course I'll be there!"
He sent me the address and the time and I went home hugging everyone goodbye individually making my hug with Jeongin last 5 seconds longer than the rest and going home.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎I fixed the gif issue, and yaI included a mentioning of Bangchan and Lee Knows duet called 'drive'The song was said to be about driving until I watched Chans most recent vlive Chans room where I spammed him to play Drive and...

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
I fixed the gif issue, and ya
I included a mentioning of Bangchan and Lee Knows duet called 'drive'
The song was said to be about driving until I watched Chans most recent vlive Chans room where I spammed him to play Drive and he did and explained the song, he said 'The song is definitely a out driving' I'm sure if Bangchan made a suggestive song he'd admit to it, Bangchan and Minho are grown adults they should be able to make an explicit song without fans giving them a hard time about it.

if you haven't already stream 'Drive' and get comfy and sit back while waiting for Bts's upcoming collaboration with Ed Sheeran on their soon to be track 'Permission to dance' expected to be out by 9th of July but for me the 8th of July cause I'm Aussie we're a day ahead so ya :)
Enjoyyyyy