7.

I woke up to hear talking coming from outside, gosh Stray kids are some loud boys

I noticed Jeongin was snuggled into me which I tried not cry over how cute he looked when he was asleep.
I just took advantage of the moment that he was cuddling me so I wrapped my arms around him hugging him while I still could.

I suddenly heard him groan as he stretched his arms in the air, I turned facing him and his hair was all fuzzy.
He squinted and rubbed his eyes "morning..."
I rested my head on the bed frame "morning!"
Jeongin did a funny impression of Felix "wakey wakeyyyyy" he said attempting Felix's deep voice.

I giggled as he sat up, I exhaled deeply as he grinned "we should probably go outsi-" he stopped mid sentence as the door opened to reveal Felix's innocent adorable smile.
Jeongin cracked his knuckles and leaned back as Felix walked in "morning sleepy heads"
I stifled a laugh "morning elf"
Felix gasped "elf?!"
Jeongin bursted out laughing "Felix looks like an elf! Now I can't unsee that!"

Felix fake cried "bullies" he said while sitting on the end of the bed.
Jeongin patted Felix's head "calm down elf boy"
Me and Jeongin couldn't stop laughing I couldn't breathe from the amount of laughter.
Felix sat and watched us make fun of him as Jeongin covered it up "your an elf in a good way!"
I stopped "wait..."
I opened my phone and googled Felix Elf.
And showed Jeongin and Felix as they both started laughing.

Felix rolled his eyes "who did that? Is this what stay do in their free time?"Jeongin giggled hitting his head on the bed frame

Jeongin giggled hitting his head on the bed frame.
I put my hand on Jeongin's head while saying "watch ya head Fred!"
Felix chuckled while catching his breath while Jeongin attempted to stop laughing "alright let's go with the others"
We all got off the bed and walked out to the lounge room.

Me,Felix and Jeongin laughed on our way out, Hyunjin looked and me and Jeongin angrily while snapping at us "be quiet Chan's doing a Vlive!"
Jeongin raised his eyebrows "alright..."
I looked at Hyunjin confused as he walked out into the kitchen.
Jeongin started joking around with Felix so I snuck away with Hyunjin following him without him noticing.

He got out a bag of potato chips as I mumbled his name "Hyunjin..."
He turned around "oh hey.."
I rested my hand on the kitchen counter "what's up with you?"
He looked at me confused with a mouth full of potato chips..
I inhaled and explained what I meant "your all snappy and jealous of me and Jeongin.."
He nodded and huffed...

He began explaining "well

He began explaining "well...I like you and I understand Jeongin is like a brother to me and what sort of friend would I be to backstab him? But..I just get jealous of you and him because I like you and I guess I'm snappy cause I'm in a bad mood.."
I tried to process what he said as he continued eating his chips like nothing happened, I itched my neck "I'm unsure how to respond to that.."

Hyun puffed up his cheeks "I understand you like Jeongin but I just want you to know I like you..it's weird I like you considering we just met nearly a week ago.."
I nodded "I'd feel bad I mean I do like Jeongin..but your nice as well so I'd feel bad for rejecting you..In the end I'll have to take my pick but I like you both in your own ways.."

Hyun nodded "don't worry I won't be upset I'll just be slightly disappointed.."
I huffed "I don't wanna disappoint you either"
He gulped "it's your choice..not mine and not Jeongin's"

I nodded as he walked off.
I watched Hyun walk past Jeongin slightly nudging his shoulder on his way as Jeongin asked me "what's his problem?"
I shook my head "he likes me..."
Jeongin rolled his eyes "he barley knows you..but if he likes you what's making him so sad?"

How do I tell Jeongin it's because I like him...
I said without thinking about my choice of words "it's because I don't like him back.."
Jeongin pulled a concerned expression "who do you like?"
Damn it! I was hoping he wouldn't ask that...
My mind raced with many thoughts at once..what am I supposed to say?!
I blurted out "I like Hyunjin but he doesn't know it!"
I instantly covered my mouth as Jeongin stared at the ground as his eyes welled up.

I instantly felt remorse as he took a deep breath and held in his words.
I asked "Jeongin are you okay?"
He huffed out of anger "im fine.."
He stormed off to the bathroom locking the door as I knocked on the door "Jeongin!?" He snapped "go away I'm fine"
I rested my back against the wall next to the bathroom door "Jeongin your not fine get out of the bathroom..."
He opened the door with haste pulling me into the bathroom while closing the door again.

I pinned him up against the wall "tell me what I said that made you upset"
He rolled his eyes "don't act like you don't know"
I huffed "okay I like both you and Hyunjin I'm just confused on who I really do like.."
He heavily breathed while looking up at the roof "I really thought you'd choose me seeing if it weren't for me you would never have met everyone here...I even helped you with your ex..and yet your contemplating on choosing Hyunjin over me...and what has he done for you? That's right absolutely nothing"

Now that I think about it..Jeongin's right..how could I not choose Jeongin after all he's done for me...
"Tell me Chai..do you want Hyunjin because you like him or because you feel bad for him?"
I thought about it..."because I feel bad for him.."
He nodded "that's what I thought" he said while removing my hands from his shoulders so he was no longer pinned against the wall.

He opened the bathroom door and left me with my thoughts..speechless.
I mean..he was right, he's done everything for me..but then again how would I know if Hyunjin is loyal or not if I've never been in a situation where I need help from him?
Maybe I should give Hyunjin a chance..

but then again how would I know if Hyunjin is loyal or not if I've never been in a situation where I need help from him?Maybe I should give Hyunjin a chance