18.

I woke up in a room that seemed

I woke up in a room that seemed..familiar, my brain adjusted and I noticed it was the same room me and Jeongin fell asleep in the night we played spin the bottle..
I can't remember much from last night.. I remember beer pong and-
My phone buzzed..

You have 1 unopened message from 'Dolphin Jeongin 🐬'

Dolphin Jeongin 🐬
Wtf happened to you last night?
If you're going to be jealous like this then I'm done!

Chai Wan
I can't remember anything from last night..

He left me on read..
I tried to remember what happened until..
Wait I remember something! A guy asked what was up with Jeongin and I walked up to Jeongin who was talking to a group of girls and that's all I remember-
I saw the door open, it was Felix.

He asked "Are you okay after last night?!"
I shook my head "I don't remember anything"
Felix inhaled "you yelled at a girl for talking to Jeongin even though there was four guys there too.."
I squinted "I only remember walking up to him that's all, I saw all girls!"
He shook his head "there was only one girl.."
I huffed "what else happened?"
He looked at the ground and back at me "you were very weird and you nearly passed out on the floor so me and the others got you here and Jeongin stayed at the party and I think he stayed the night there too"

I huffed "I legit can't remember any of that"
The rest of the boys walked in as Hyunjin said playing with his fingers "Felix.."
Felix nodded "what?"
Hyunjin explained "Soowin's drink got spiked last night"
Felix's eyes widened "by who?"
Hyunjin shrugged as I explained " guys I apologise for whatever I did last night, I don't remember any of it, it's so odd I never act like that."

Minho gasped "is there a chance you could have been spiked?"
Chan nodded "yeah you complained about your drink tasting odd"
Felix's eyes widened "you also only had one drink right?"
I nodded "yeah I only had one"
Changbin nodded "do you still feel sick?"
I nodded "I feel light headed and I feel all gross"
Seungmin inhaled "I think you've been spiked"

I nodded "I did put my drink down as well.."
Jisung huffed "we have to tell Jeongin"
I sighed "uhh he messaged me.."
Chris nodded "what's up with him?"
I felt my eyes well up "he's angry.."
Chris picked up his phone "I'll tell him to get his lazy ass here now"
Chris called him and literally said 'get your lazy ass here'
I'm not complaining it worked.

He walked in while we all sat in the lounge room.
Jeongin huffed "why didn't you tell me she was here?" He said about to leave right after seeing me.
I chased after him down the hall "Jeongin look!"
He shook his head "I don't wanna talk to you!"
I yelled "I know it's no excuse but I got spiked!"
He stopped in his tracks turning my direction.
He inhaled "do you have any idea how scared I was?"
I looked at him confused..
He continued "the whole party I stayed with you because who knows what could happen to you at a party! Whoever spiked you did it to take advantage of you later on in the night so good thing you went crazy so the others had to take you home earlier.."

I nodded "Jeongin, if there's one thing about you that irritates me, it's that you forgive people to easily"
He nodded "the way you blow on your ice cream before you eat it annoys me"
I giggled "I hate how you slurp your noodles, it's so loud and they splatter everywhere"
He shook his head with a pity laugh "I hate how you never blink"
I continued "I hate how you always sweep back your hair like an fboy"
He grinned "I hate how you skip so much when you walk"
I gave him a stubborn look "I hate how you roll your eyes so much"

He chuckled "I hate how you make me so crazily in love with you!"
I felt the world spin before my eyes..
He stared at me as he slowly drifted closer to me..
This is the moment I've wanted since we met..
I wrapped my arms around his shoulders "I love you so much that I would do anything to be your girlfriend, you're the most amazing person I've ever met and you're the love of my life"
He gave me an admiring gaze as he leaned in close as his lips touched mine.
We kissed..
A long and amazing kiss, the best kiss I've ever had

Okay maybe it wasn't so much a quick kiss but it was the most loveable moment I've ever had

I've never been loved, Jeongin is the first person to ever love me, one of my exes didn't have feelings for me, one cheated on me and made me feel like shit, my parents disowned me I have no clue where they are..I grew up in a very fortunate children's home, but nobody loved me.

He inhaled "Chai Wan..will you be my girlfriend?"
I nodded "of course!"
Suddenly the others came from behind the wall clapping their hands together, Felix yelled "FINALLY I DID IT!" Changbin looked at him confused "you didn't do anything.."
Felix huffed "what are you talking about! I did all of this!"
Changbin rolled his eyes "I thought being sassy was Hyunjin's job.."
Hyunjin screeched "about time! It took you 5 months Jeongin far out!"

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎There ya have it, what all readers had been waiting for this whole story!Just a quick explanation, there will be a sequel once I finish this story, I am going to stop at chapter 30

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
There ya have it, what all readers had been waiting for this whole story!
Just a quick explanation, there will be a sequel once I finish this story, I am going to stop at chapter 30.
I am going to make a sequel don't worry :)
But it will be focussing on another couple not Jeongin and Chai..