19.

I looked around at the 8 boys trying not to burst out in happy tears, I glared at Jeongin who was blushing more than he ever has, I knew I was blushing too but I didn't care

Felix's smile was adorable, he asked excitedly "will you stay tonight?"
I nodded "of course!"
We walked back into the dorm and it was freezing.
Hyunjin sighed "Jisung can you please put the heater on?"
Jisung nodded while turning the heater on.
We all sat on the couch watching a Tv show as I snuggled up to Jeongin.

The others started talking after the movie ended, I was tired from the night before, I still felt sick.
I started falling asleep I couldn't help it.
I heard Jeongin's voice as I felt his arm around my shoulder.
I heard him say "Chai!"
I woke up "huh?"
He stifled a laugh "do you want to go sleep?"
I nodded still half asleep.
He guided me to the same room from last time as he tucked me in while sitting next to me.
I said in a low tone "you really are boyfriend materiel"
He laughed "thanks I guess"
He kissed me on the cheek as I grinned at him and we both drifted to sleep.

Dream....
I'm walking through the party..a smug looking black haired guy smirks at me..
This isn't a dream..it happened at the party, it seems to familiar to be a dream...
His hand brushes against mine as we cross each other's paths..
He stares at me from across the room watching every swig I take of my drink...
What is going on?

I get a flash vision of a pill being dropped into my drink..it was him-
His name was Dale I heard his friends talking to him and saying his name...

I woke up from the dream breathing heavily gasping..
Jeongin woke up "what's wrong?"
I sniffed "it was dale!"
He looked at me confused "what'd he do?" He asked while comforting me.
I attempted to catch my breath "you know him..? He spiked the drink I remember now!"
Jeongin nodded with fury in his facial expression..
He huffed "dale was always a sleese, we never got along"
I huffed "do you have his number?"
He sighed "I do.."
I shook my head "you know what, we'll sort it out in the morning"
He nodded "good idea" he said while cuddling into me. I couldn't breathe, I was having an anxiety attack- Jeongin hugged me tight "it's okay, calm down, I'm here"

My mind kept me awake, what's happening..
I am in shock, that night could have ended up being an absolute disaster and way worse than it was.
I could have been taken advantage of by Dale, the other girl Soowin needs to know who spiked her as well.
I spoke to her at the party. She's a very energetic and sweet girl, she's shy and like a little fairy, very socially awkward.
Her boyfriends name was Lee, he was the opposite of her, he was out going, funny, he spoke to and got along with everyone there, even though him and Soowin were unlike eachother, opposites, different.
They still got along, they were cute together, and they looked good together.

I hope shes okay after getting spiked..or I guess you could call it getting drugged..?
Last night was a mess but I'm grateful it didn't go as bad as it could have.

?Last night was a mess but I'm grateful it didn't go as bad as it could have

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
Once again I apologise for having a short chapter. But I like cliff hangers so yeah, Stray Kids have released a teaser it looks cool and the background music was their song Astronaut but it was a new video.

Hyunjin came back a few days ago when they released their Mixtape Oh.
And Hyunjin from the music video is my pfp teehee, it was a cult somone started on tik tok.
I'll update tomorrow, goodnight readers!
I purple you all 💜💜💜