8.

I walked into the lounge room where Hyunjin and Jeongin death stared each other

I feel bad I've drifted them apart...
I sat in between them "guys we need to talk all together"
Hyunjin rolled his eyes "ya think?"
I huffed "okay I understand you are both jealous of each other but look, if I choose one over the other I'm the one to blame not who I choose.
So Jeongin if I choose Hyunjin don't get mad at Hyunjin it's not his fault."

Hyunjin and Jeongin nodded as I sighed..
Hyunjin tilted his head with his hand on his hip "who do you like?"
I shook my head "I don't know yet but please don't start disliking each other because of me, I don't wanna be the reason of stray kids hating each other"
Jeongin inhaled "good point.."
Hyunjin itched his head "fine.."

I was destined to test Hyunjin's loyalty so I waited until Jeongin left.
I asked "wanna go down to the waterfront and get some ice cream?"
Hyun nodded excitedly, I clapped my hands together "let's go!"

We got up from the couch and walked out the door, I tried to leave without Jeongin noticing, he looked at us confused "where are you guys going?"
Hyunjin is quite an idiot sometimes, he told Jeongin "we're going to get ice cream!" He said jumping up and down with a grin on his face like a big child it was cute...

Jeongin screeched "are you kidding! I'm coming with you Im craving ice cream!"
I was quite annoyed he was coming until I realised...wait this could make it easier to compare who's more loyal, if something happens I'll see.

We walked out the door and out of the JYP building.
We walked down the street while me and Jeongin joked about Felix the elf from that morning.
Hyunjin stared down at the pavement while Jeongin nudged Hyunjin's shoulder "cheer up Hyunjin, you can't be involved in every single conversation"
Hyunjin shook his head "whatever.."

I stood up for Hyunjin "don't be an asshole Jeongin he's here with us so he should be involved in our conversations!"
Jeongin looked away from me and at Hyunjin and huffed "your not involved in every conversation all us boys have.."
I raised my voice "but that doesn't upset me! It is clearly bothering Hyunjin"
Jeongin rolled his eyes "so what can we talk about that he'll know?"
Hyunjin shrugged as I looked into the distance thinking as Jeongin looked at me with a smart ass look on his face that pissed me off "that's what I thought, he barely is online on the groupchat and never speaks in reality either"

I raised my eyebrows "then talk about what happened last night..or maybe not a lot happened last night.."
Hyunjin rubbed his neck "yeah a lot did happen..."
He said while winking at me.
I rolled my eyes "it wasn't optional! It was spin the bottle it's apart of the game..."
Jeongin had a slight smile on his face thinking about me sleeping in the same bed as him being optional, I had the choice to sleep on the floor, the couch, a mattress, but no I slept in a bed with Jeongin.

Jeongin suddenly gave me a smitten expression "by the way Chai you were talking in your sleep.."
He said with a slight laugh under his breath.
I looked at him confused "I do?"
He nodded yes, Hyunjin looked at us with a muddled look on his face "you guys slept together?"
I nodded hesitantly "don't get the wrong idea, there was nowhere else to sleep" Hyunjin nodded jealously.