This picture disturbs me for a reason I can't figure out.

I remove the hand from my lips that I don't remember placing there and go on to the picture behind it.

I clench my thighs as my eyes drink in the almost art-like photograph.

A man is standing and you can only see from his lips down. He has a wicked smile on his face and he seems to be peering down at the woman with her cheek against his navel. She's on her knees at his feet, surrounded by shiny colorful gems. I smile to myself, finding I am quite enjoying the theme. His hand is tangled in her hair so to tilt her head upwards a bit. She has a dreamy, hungry look on her face and she returns his smile with fire in her eyes. At first glance she seems to be groveling, but at a closer observation, she is thoroughly enjoying herself. Willingly submitting.

My mouth dries at the bond the two seem to have. It was never like this with Kevin. Our sex seemed purely out of instinct and business. Our relationship never seemed as passionate as this picture makes it seem like it should be. They clearly love each other, even if it's laced with unmistakable lust.

I set the stack down, understanding that this picture had to be the last. The best for last, of course.

Steven is red faced, staring at me intently and I stare back.

"Steven, these are..." I realize my cheeks are also very red. "Incredible."

His demeanor relaxes by a tenfold and he sits back. He lets out a long sigh and rubs a hand over his chin. "They were extremely hard to find. I had to call in a lot of old favors."

"It's naturistic without the musk and overbearing stuff that other companies do. Gemstones are natural." I say flipping to the multiple pictures of them and setting them in a small pile. "And love, the intensity of it is captured in these so strongly that it almost is perfection." I catch the longing that slips into my voice and Steven chuckles.

"Thank you." He sounds genuine and it warms my heart. "I usually go for less intense pictures and just try to go for exactly what is asked of me. But these... These pictures..."

"They seem like they're from another lifetime." I blurt.

Steven looks at me with something that could very closely associated with fear and shock. But I've hardly seen Steven seem so uncomfortable. His entire face looks pink in the lighting.

"I--,"

"They're beautiful. I love them." My hand twitches and I grab his hand tightly. He looks as if he's reliving war flashbacks. "I didn't mean to startle you."

He blinks a few times, closing his eyes for a good minute. "I'm glad you like them." He stands abruptly, and it causes me to stand too since our hands are intertwined.

I look down at the pictures and he releases my hand.

I gather the pictures and try to hand them back but he pushes them back to my chest and smiles softly. "Keep them, if it's all the same to you. I have multiple copies of each and you seem pretty enamored by them."

I smile and nod. "Alright, if you insist."

His eyes return to their normal dark, calculating look and I swallow. "Let's go."

"We didn't order anything."

"Are you hungry?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Not for food." I admit breathlessly. He smirks at me and I smile back. "But we have work tomorrow and I have a meeting at 7:30."

I can see the shadow that passes over his face. Irritation and disappointment, but also more arousal. "You have so many layers, Connie." He says as we walk out into the crisp night air.

"At least give me time to think on your... Proposition."

He growls a bit and I feel my body ignite in flames. "I suppose I can take a shot at being a gentleman."

"Mmm..." I hum at him as I wave down a taxi and it stops beside the curb. "You'll have to be patient." I say giving him a look.

"You'll have to be patient," I say, giving everyone who is waiting for a s3x scene a look.

JJisawesome876
FilippoMasiero2
Lurkerbelow
HornedDemon666
Demo-nisshu
Demonic_Lemons