01) The Librarian

It was a slightly chilly day in a small town, just to the west of Daegu, where a small library stood, with books of all generes, from Horror to Thriller, and Comedy to Mystery

It was a slightly chilly day in a small town, just to the west of Daegu, where a small library stood, with books of all generes, from Horror to Thriller, and Comedy to Mystery. All of these books, and one person in particular who had read it all. The owner of the shop. His name, Kim Taehyung, 23 years old. He had soft facial features, with light blue eyes, and dyed silver platinum hair. He may seem young to many people as he owned his very own book store at the age of 23, but to Taehyung, this was a perfect age for him to own the amazing little store. It may not seem like much to many people but to Taehyung, this little book store was his home, and he would trade it for nothing.

It was a usual quiet Tuesday in the small town, when Taehyung opened the library. It was getting colder and colder outside as it was nearing December, so Taehyung had come to the shop early at 7 in the morning dressed in a heavy light grey turtle-neck sweater and black skinny jeans, and a cozy dark grey scarf wrapped around his neck. Smiling as he opened the store once more, Taehyung put his scarf on a little coat stand behind the cute little check-out stand, and walked out from behind it to turn on the lights to the rest of the little shop.

Completing the little task he had, he came back around the counter and walked over to where he had his own little book stand, consisting of his favorite books, his books he needs to read, and the books he is currently reading. Ontop of the little stand though, Taehyung had his own little coffee maker and some cute little mugs that he kept here. Walking over to his cute little stand he made himself his coffee, with a bit of creamer added to it, and sat down on the small chair behind the counter and started his boring day.