"They've set my interest ablaze since their first move at Fontaine about one week ago. Now with the new information that they're just aganist the fatui, it has made me worry about Northland and its clients who also happen to be normal citizens of Liyue that don't have a take in this"

Is that all they know? This isn't good, if the Qixing are clueless then then it's gonna get messy.

"Where did you get that information?" I could feel my body tense up, I've seen and heard alot today.. there's just that cherry on the top that's missing.

"As recent as today, It wasn't public but rather hidden in the lines of information that the Qixing can reach. You seem alarmed" She curiously asked.

"Is that..all you know about them? Just an organization that just sends a few attacks aganist us? Don't you think there's a missing piece?"

"That's what I'm here for, to clear this vagueness"

.

.

"Lady Keqing, Vanitas targets vision weilders, everybody is in danger including your people"

"What?!"

"You heard it right, those bastards must have only revealed that piece of information, so that you could be rest assured that they're targeting us not you and thus it you'd let your guard down and focus on other things"

They anticipated that the fatui and the Qixing won't communicate, if it wasn't for this not meant to be meeting then..how would the Qixing have known otherwise?

"you now seem alarmed more than I were, ought to share something Lady Keqing?"

"So that's why...that's why we've had cases of missing visions!" Keqing gripped her hands tighter around the railings, the sounds of faint electro shocks can be heard.

People's emotions can sometimes trigger their vision. Afterall, a vision is linked to one's soul.

As for me, all I can think about is that how I keep getting hit with trucks of new findings and they hit real hard.

There it is..the cherry on the top.

..

..

A few moments passed by, just Keqing realising the crisis at hand. She was almost frozen in time..I can't deny it, I can feel sweat form on my temples as well.

"if you elaborate further I'm sure that'll definetly come to our benefit"

Keqing shaked her head out of frustration, as if she's not supposed to share what's next.

"Damn it! ..Damn..it! ...you better keep this confidential" she gave a sharp voice, a death glare and a strong body language.

"Haha..we the fatui know how to keep our word, so rest assured" I gave her a grin, knowing very well that she won't trust me anyway. Those words are meaningless to her.

All I heard in response was a small "tch" and we waited a few moments for her to rearrange her thoughts.

She began a long talk, trying to lower her voice even tho she was clearly angered.

"It all started seven months, we received a missing vision case, inconsistently these cases have happened nation wide and over the course of these seven months"

"After having acumilated twenty missing vision cases and being unable to trace anything or even find any suspicious activity, not even the treasure hoarders had a hand in this and we were also sure that it's not fatui either"