Chapter 15: The Amusement Park

Start from the beginning

I took my favorite outfit and put it on. At the same time, Ray came out of the bathroom and we walked back to the lobby.

I began to find my group of friends. Once I saw them, I hurriedly walked to them. "H-hello, (Y/N)" Daphne said shyly. "Hi Daphne!" I greeted back.

"(Y/N), don't just run around next time" Ray sighed. I pouted for a moment until a bus arrived outside the building.

"Cmon students! Lets go" the teacher said and made her way to the bus. We followed her and began finding for seats. "(Y/N)! Sit with me please!" Kanato begged and I chuckled.

I walked towards him only to be pulled down to another by Ray. "You're sitting with me....not him" Ray said.

"Aww....are jealous wussy?" I teased and I could see a faint tint of red dusting his face. He looked away and I smirked. I decided to tease him even more.

I pecked his cheek and he looked at me in surprise. "Someone's playful today, huh?" Ray said and licked the sensitive part of my ear.

"Cut it out, you two" Xander groaned. I blushed a lot and decided to just bury my face into Ray's chest.

Timeskip to arrival ~
I walked out of the bus only to see a bright sunshine ahead. Once i got used to the brightness, I looked around and saw a huge amusement park with lots of rides.

Ray was wearing sunglasses, cap, and a mask to disguise himself

Ray was wearing sunglasses, cap, and a mask to disguise himself. "Well, let's go!" The teacher said and went to the main entrance. After paying for the tickets, she gather us all to give one announcement.

"Alright! All students come back here at 5pm. Its 1pm right now and you can also have your lunch here. We're going for dinner by the beach after having fun" she said and we ran into the park.

"Let's go ride that one!" Celine said and pulled all of us to a roller coaster. After the worker checked out tickets, we sat on the seat and butterflies filled my stomach.

"Ah! Im so excited!" I said while waiting for other people to fill in the empty spaces of the ride.

Once its full, the worker pressed a button and the rollercoaster began moving. I shouted as well began going down rapidly. I held Ray's hand for comfort and he smiled.

After the ride, Daphne said she had to go to the bathroom to puke even though she had breakfast a few hours ago. Celine went with her as she needed to go to the loo.

We waited for them to come back. After a few minutes, they emerge from the bathroom and we all decided to have some lunch. We walked to the food stalls and got some food.

Pick your food~

Ray paid for all of us to thank us for not revealing his identity

Ray paid for all of us to thank us for not revealing his identity. We all thought it was silly but decided to accept it. We sat on a bench to enjoy our food.

When I nearly finished my food, I saw a little boy running around while crying. "Hey, little boy, what's wrong?" I decided to ask.

"I can't find my mommy and daddy!" The little kid cried. "Don't worry, we'll help you look for them" I said and patted the kid on the head.

"I'll come with you, (Y/N). Let's separate and look for them" Ray said and I nodded. I took the little kid's hand and started running around, looking for his parents.

We searched the whole park for 1 hour but to no avail. We finally decided to just take the kid to the information centre so that they could announce him on the speaker.

While they were announcing, Celine called and I picked it up. "Hello?" I said. "Hey, (Y/N). I found his parents! We're gonna bring them to the information centre now" Celine said and I said alright before hanging up.

After the kid got reunited with his parents, they thanked us gratefully and went to their car to go home, I assume.

By that time, we only had an hour before 5pm. So, we decided to go to the ferris wheel. A worker checked our tickets and let us in.

Me and Ray sat in one cable (i have no idea what those things are called so imma call them cable since they remind me of cable cars)

I looked out and saw the scenery of the amusement park and the beach. I looked at Ray and he was mesmerized as well.

I smiled and took his hand. "(Y/N), i had a really fun time today" Ray said and I smiled back at him. "Me too" I said.

He took the opportunity to kiss my cheek and I blushed like a bright strawberry. "R-Ray!" I exclaimed and heard chuckles from behind us.

I turned around and saw Celine and Daphne chuckling at us. I immediately tried to forget everything but couldn't work.

After we got out of the ferris wheel, we had some fun at the carnival games. Ray managed to win the biggest prize and he gave it to me. I thanked him happily and I was overjoyed to receive a (favorite animal) stuffie.

Xander also won a stuffie and he gave it to me while looking away, embarrassed. Daphne won a mini prize and gave it to Celine as a symbol of their friendship.

At last, it was time to depart so we gathered at the main entrance. After the teacher counted for the number of students, we entered the bus once again to go for dinner by the beach.