You want me? ME?!

Start from the beginning

Nezu: Are you perhaps quirkless.

Me: Yep.

Recovery Girl: That explains what happened to you.

Me: How about you explain it to me too?!

Recovery Girl: You see that bullet was filled with a tranquilizing liquid but it was also covered into another one liquid that is designed to erase someone's quirk for a couple of hours.

Me: and you telling me because I don't have one, it began attacking my system instead?

Nezu: That is one possibility.

Me: Meaning that you don't know what happened exactly but it was not supposed to happen, right?

Nezu: Indeed and I am very sorry about it.

All Might: Young Boy, if-

Me: DON'T CALL ME YOUNG BOY!!!

Once I heard his voice talking to me I immediately stopped him from talking even more, I hated his voice soo much. Every words that came out of my mouth was laced with venom.

Recovery Girl: Now, now, no need to work yourself up. Your body is still recovering from the bullet wound.

Me: You mean the poison you used on me with that bullet!

The moment I said that I could see how much my words hurt the old lady in her eyes. I could tell that she never wanted for something like this to happen.

Me: Anyways! Why am I here and not in jail?

Eraserhead: First of you are too weak and too young to be in jail.

Me: Still I am the one and only Usagi!

Eraserhead: Why did you become a villain?

Me: Why not ask him?

I said that while looking at All Might. The poor guy looked like he had no clue what I was talking about.

Me: Or did you forget me already?

All Might: I...

Nezu: How about giving him a clue. He is the number 1 hero after all. Saving people is his job. He might not remember each and every one.

Me: Then how about a kid that was left on the roof and ask if they can be a hero even though they are quirkless? Does that sound familiar? Not to mention to say that you slapped me awake after you saved me? Is that what a hero does these days? I am truly disappointed.

Recovery Girl: YOU DID WHAT?

All Might: YOU ARE THAT BOY!!!

Me: Ding Ding Ding! Someone give the man a candy for being able to remember me!

Nezu: I would love to hear the story.

Me: Yeah, why not tell it to them?

All Might: I ahm...

Me: You what? You failed in being a hero? Dropped the slime monster immediately after you captured it? Nearly killed a kid by slapping him awake? Left a kid on a roof after destroying their dreams? NOW YOU WHAT?!

Recovery Girl: I think it would be best if you left the room.

All Might: I will.

Nezu: We will talk about this later!

All Might: Yes.

Just like that I watched a defeated All Might leaf the room.

Eraserhead: Why did you decided to become a villain?