[ 8 ]

( Nandini P.O.V.

My head ached as if someone has hit my head with something. After like ages I opened my eyes to look at my surroundings, they weren't familiar. Then I went in the flashback and I quickly sat on the bed on which I was laying. I checked my self from top to bottom to find my clothes at proper place, and then roamed my eyes around the big and lavish room.

The room was painted in black and white colour. I was siting on a king size bed which was drapped in a black satin bedsheet. There was a big balcony with glass railing. A black desk with a chair was kept near the wall. I looked infront of me to see a big picture hung on the wall but it wasn't visible as it was covered with a cloth. 

I tried to get up but realised I was tied to the bed. " Struggling? " A familiar voice boomed from near by, I looked up to see a muscular body standing in dark, his face wasn't visible but he wore a coat and a pant with his hands in his pockets. " Who... are you? And why.. have you.. brought me here..? " I asked gathering some courage but failed. 

" You don't remember me? Sad because I missed you every second. " His reply came spiting venom with his every word as he hissed. " Who.. are you? Leave me I... have nothing.. to give you. " I requested while he laughed, a cold laugh making me numb. 

" You have something to give me, you have. All these years I have been in darkness but now I want peace and you are who will give me that. " He stated while I shivered, Is.. it is it.. no it can't be him. " Show me... your face! " I retorted while he chuckled. " So eager to know, darling? " He questioned taking a step forward and my heart beat rose. 

" Remember today's date? " He spoke while my heart beat increased rapidly. " 3 years back from today it is the same date. " I hit the bedrest in shock as he pulled out the cloth which covered the painting. It was my picture which HE took. 

" JAAN! " I jumped on place as he whispered in my ear and kissed it slowly

" JAAN! " I jumped on place as he whispered in my ear and kissed it slowly. Tears rolled down my cheeks how much I had craved to hear his voice, to hear ' Jaan ' from him. I wiped my tears, no.. I can't let him know the truth never. His face shined in the sunset light as I stared at his brown orbs. He placed a soft kiss on my right cheeks and tears fell from my eyes listening to his next words. 

" Was Armaan able to satisfy your ' MONEY ' desires? " He questioned as his eyes turned dark and he stood near the nightstand, pouring wine in his glass. '' Manik.. ! " I whispered as more tears rolled down my cheeks and he glanced at me taking his first sip. " Oh you remember me, let me guess because now you came to know who own this big and lavish place that's why isn't it? " He asked. 

" What are you talking about? " I asked not able to understand what he meant. " How do you do it like how? This.. innocent face how do you make people fall for it? " He hissed while I shook my head in no. Please Manik don't make it tough for me. 

" Well, I can't see any vermillion on your forehead nor any nupital chain in your neck, no I mean you are so traditional girl so you should have worn." His words made me angry while he shrugged. " What do you mean by that? That is worn by married woman, and I am not mar..." I stopped, he wanted me to confess it. 

He took a sip and mumbled. " So I was right, you run behind money. Whom did you get after Armaan? How many men have you slept... " MANIK! STOP I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS. " I shouted on top my voice not able to bear what I heard. He thinks.. I slept with men? He came dangerously close to me, making our nose touch. " Don't you dare shout on me. " He warned turning away from me and stepping infront of my picture.

" Do you know who is the owner of Malhotra Industries? " He asked tilting his face towards me and again looking at the picture. " No one kn.." I tried answering but he cut me off. " I AM! " He replied casually. ok.... WHAT!!! he is the owner of the world's best company? I am really proud of him. 

-------------------

Done! I hope it wasn't boring. Please vote and comment and wait for chapter 9. 

Thank you. :)