Chapter 11: The Truth about the Kiss

It was a day after when you and Takumi kissed. It was also the same day you were going to tell Takumi about the kiss you had with Soma the same day.

You were about to walk to have lunch until you see Takumi in his chefs uniform walking into a kitchen. "Takumi!" You call out while waving to him. "Oh (y/n)! Your here I was just about to call you. Care to be my taste tester?" The blonde boy asks.

"I would love to be your taste tester. But... I just have something I want to tell you." You say to him with guilt.

"Yeah okay. We can talk about it while I'm cooking." The blonde boy says to you in return.

"Oh-okay." You reply.

You are in the kitchen sitting on a chair while kicking your legs. Since the kitchen was just you and Takumi it was very quiet so you decide to start a conversation with him. "So Takumi. Where's Isami?" You ask the blonde boy.

"Oh him? He is just getting some of things from his club room. He'll be back in a little bit." He replies.

"Oh yeah. I totally forgot that he was in a club." You say.

"By the way (y/n). What was the thing you wanted to talk about?" He asks.

Your eyes widen about the fact that still remembers that you were supposed to talk to him. You decide to stand up and walk up to him and confess to him that something happened between you and Soma.

"Remember yesterday when you and had the kiss? And Soma saw us?"

"Yeah I remember it very clearly. Are you mad about the fact that I kissed you? Because if you are I understand." He replies.

"N-no I didn't mind it at all. I was kind of nice. I liked it." You reply while being flustered.

"Oh okay. Is that all you wanted to ask?" He replied with a curious face.

"No. I'm not done." You reply.

"Then... What is it?" Takumi asks.

"After when you left. Soma and I... We're upstairs talking... And when we were talking we..." You said.

"You guys what?" Takumi asks with a concerned look.

"We kissed." You cry out with tears in your eyes.

Takumi looked shocked as he heard you say that. But instead of him getting mad he padded your head lightly and kissed your forehead. " It's okay (y/n). I'm not mad at all." Takumi says while pulling you into a tight hug. While crying your eyes out you snuggle into his arms to let the pain away.

"Takumi. Your really not mad about the fact that I kissed Soma?" You ask him.

"Of course I'm not mad. As long as you stat the truth to me. It's okay." Takumi says while rubbing your head.

While you and Takumi were hugging you two hear the door slam right open. When the two of you turn to the door you both see Soma and Erina standing in front of you guys. When you two see Soma and Erina in front of you guys. You both give them a questionable look. "Hey guys. Anything wrong?" You ask to start a conversation.

"Yes. There is something wrong?" Erina replies with an angry face.

"What seems to be the problem?" Takumi asks curiously.

"Erina is not letting us have our Shokugeki." Soma replies to the blond boy angrily.

"Exactly. The reason why I want to cancel your Shokugeki with Aldini is because I want you to focus on your paperwork." Erina says angrily to Soma.

"Okay fine Erina. If you have a Shokugeki with me I'll do my job as the number 1 seat." The redhead replies.

"That's the problem. You never take responsibility for your actions. And you always make me clean up the messes you make!" Erina says.

Instead of just standing there you decide to add something to the conversation. "Uhmmm Soma and Erina. Didn't you guys just have a Shokugeki not so long ago? And since Soma lost wouldn't he have to do his job anyways?" You ask.

"(Y/n) your completely speaking my language." Erina says while agreeing with you.

"Then how about I make a solution." You say.

"Go on (y/n)." Soma replies.

"How about Soma finishes his paperwork. And after when Soma finishes his paperwork, him and Takumi can have their Shokugeki." You say to all of them with a smile.

"Great idea (y/n)! Your now starting to motivate me a little bit!" Soma says while smiling at you.

"Okay. Now Soma. Go back to your office and do the paperwork. So that way you can have your Shokugeki with Takumi as soon as possible." You reply to the redhead.

"You got it!" Soma says to you with a cheery smile and walks back to his office.

While walking back to his office Erina decides to follow Soma alongside him. But before Erina walks out she asks you one question before she leaves. "So how were you able to make him do his work?" The God tougue asks.

"I don't know." You reply to Erina and then she leaves. After when Erina left it was just you and Takumi in one kitchen. While being in the kitchen you decide to sit back your chair and watch Takumi cook. "So (y/n)." Takumi says to start something.

"Hmmm." You look up to him.

"Since you kissed both me and Soma... Who is the better kisser?" Takumi asks with a curious face.

"W-what... What kind question is that?" You reply while being flustered.

"Well... I'm just curious. We both have feelings for you... And you kissed both of us so I just wanna know. Who is the better kisser? Me or Soma?" Takumi asks again.

"Hmmm. Out of everything. I feel like you both are even." You answer.

"What do you mean by 'even'?" He asks.

"Well. I've only kissed both you once. Plus the time I kissed Soma wasn't intentional at all." You say while looking down.

"Okay (y/n). I just have one more question though." The blonde boy says to you.

"Oh okay. Go for it." You reply.

"Would you... Ever kiss me again?" The blonde boy asks while being flustered.