Chapter 8: The Shokugeki between Soma and Erina

Two weeks has passed since the Shokugeki between Soma and Erina have been decided. It was finally time for the Shokugeki between Soma Yukihira and Erina Nakiri to start. You were sitting with Takumi and everyone else in the audience watching Soma and Erina cook.

--

It was near the end of the Shokugeki and it was time for the judges to taste the two dishes. One from Soma. One from Erina. After seeing the judges tasting the dishes you look up to see the results. It was 1-2. Erina was the winner of the Shokugeki.

Now that Soma has lost the Shokugeki against Erina that meant he was supposed to his job as a member of the Ten. That meant him doing all of his paperwork and doing all of the responsibilities that he has to do. That also meant that you had no other paperwork to do for the number one seat.

When you see the two walking off the arena you and Megumi walk up to the both of them for doing a great job in their Shokugeki.

"You both did absolutely amazing out there. Great job you two." You say to the both of them.

"Thanks (y/n) for watching. I'm glad you had a fun time." Erina says.

You talk to the both of them for a little more until you head back with everyone else from Polar Star Dormitory to celebrate Soma and Erina's hard work for the Shokugeki. When all of you guys head back to the dorm that's when the party started. When the party was happening you see Soma sitting down on a chair disappointed in himself. So you go up to him. "Hey Soma. You okay?" You ask the redhead with a concerned face.

"My dish wasn't good enough." Soma says with a disappointed look.

"Well Soma either way if you lost or won I would be proud of you either. And just by looking at you I know for a fact that would never give up. Just remember that I will never give up on you. And always support you no matter what." You say to Soma while sitting right next to him and grabbing onto his shoulder.

"You really believe I could make a better dish than Erina someday?" Soma said with sparkling eyes.

"Yes Soma. I know that you could do it." You say with a sweet smile.

"Very well then." You see him standing up.

"What?" You question.

"Time to get to work." Soma says white tying his headband around his head.

You look at him with sparkle in your eyes. When seeing Soma walk into Polar Star Dormitory's kitchen you stand up from your chair and follow him into the kitchen. Takumi notices and watches you following Soma. When walking into the kitchen you notice that the redhead was about to make something so you went up to him and asked him about what he was going to make.

"So Soma what are you planning to make?" You ask the redhead.

"Well (y/n). I'm still thinking about it but I know that I'll at least come up with something." The redhead says with a smile. While he was gathering everything together you sit down on a chair to watch him cook. "Okay (y/n). I finished. Can you close your eyes and taste the thing I made?" He asks.

"Yeah okay." You close your eyes and he feeds the thing he made. Immediately after you end up throwing up the thing Soma made and noticed that it was his peanut butter squid tentacles. "Soma! Did you really feed me another one of your gross experiments?" You ask with an angry face.

"Yeah, but you just look so cute when your mad." Soma says while padding your head, making you blush. You smile at him and lightly slap his face. "Never do that to me again okay Soma?" You say while smiling at him. While your hand was still on his face he puts his hand over yours. "What's wrong?" You ask the redhead.

Instead of saying anything Soma grabs your chin and pulls your face closer to his. It was like he was about to put his lips onto yours. Before you knew anything your face and Soma's were just a few centimeters apart. You two were about to kiss. But before anything happened you two were both interrupted by Erina. "Soma since you lost to our Shokugeki earlier today, you now have to do all of the paperwork I gave you. And it's best that you came to the office with me now." Erina says with a serious face.

"Why do I have to do it though?" The redhead asks.

"It's your job as a member of the Ten! You not doing your work is just going to make my job even harder!" The blonde female says.

"Fine I guess I'll go. I lost to the Shokugeki anyway. I'm sorry (y/n) for doing some of the paperwork I had to do." Soma says while looking at you.

You look at the redhead back. "No Soma it's okay. I didn't mind at all. Just do your work from now on as a member of the Ten. I'll come help you if you'd like anytime." You say to him with a smile.

Soma ends up leaving the party early and goes to the office to do some of the paperwork he has left to do. Even though it wasn't a lot since other members of the Ten have been doing the work for him. Since Soma was gone you decided to clean up the kitchen for him. While cleaning up the kitchen the party at Polar Star Dormitory was still going and you were very tired that day.

When you were cleaning up the kitchen late at night during the late night party at Polar Star Dormitory, you ended up falling asleep on the chair while your head and arms were on the counter. Takumi decides to walk into the kitchen to see what was going on and he notices that you were asleep. Instead of him waking you up Takumi picks you up bridal style and carries you to your dorm.

When making it up to your dorm he opens the door and lays you down softly on your bed. After laying you down he kisses your forehead and puts the blanket on top of you. Which also led him to play with a strand of your hair. When he was about to leave he kisses your forehead again and puts his mouth close your ear.

"Sleep well (y/n)."