Chapter 5: The Shokugeki Battle

A week has past since Soma declared a Shokugeki between him and Takumi. And today was the day! The Shokugeki Battle was about to start! You were inside the arena waiting for Soma and Takumi. When you were about to to go find a seat you see Takumi and Soma walking towards the arena.

"Soma! Takumi!" You say while waving at the with a smile.

"Oh (y/n)!" The redhead says as he sees you.

"(Y/n)! You're here!" The blonde boy says with a smile.

"Good luck to both you! I'll wish you both the best of luck." You say to both of them with a smile.

"I'll do my best!" Takumi says.

The two of them go into the arena and then the Shokugeki starts. While watching the two walk into the arena you see Megumi and Isami watching from above and you walk up to them.

"Megumi! Isami! You guys are here to watch too?" You ask.

"Well yeah we're super excited about what's going to happen." Megumi says.

"Care to join us (y/n)?" The Italian boys says.

"I would love to join you guys." You say with a smile.

--

It was the end of the Shokugeki and you see the results. The winner of the Shokugeki was Takumi. When Takumi and Soma taking deep breaths you give Takumi a sweet smile.

"You did amazing out there Takumi!" You say while waving at him.

Takumi also winning a Shokugeki against Soma also meant that he would have the chance to get his mezzaluna back.

"Hold on Takumi! I don't care about the mezzaluna! Just fight me again tomorrow!" Soma yells at the redhead. "I will not allow you to steal (y/n)'s heart!" The redhead later on adds.

You look at Soma and make a confused look on your face.

"WAIT SO THAT'S THE REASON WHY YOU CHALLENGED TAKUMI TO A SHOKUGEKI!!" You yell.

"Yep I love you (y/n)." Soma says while looking at you with a smile.

"Okay Soma I accept your Challenge! But I'll be certain that I will win for sure!" Takumi says with a confident face.

--

The next day Soma and Takumi had another Shokugeki. And the end result was 4-1. Soma was the winner. Which also meant Takumi had to give the mezzaluna back to Soma.

"I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE MEZZALUNA LIKE THIS! FIGHT ME IN ANOTHER SHOKUGEKI TOMORROW!" The blonde boy yells. "I even need to be worthy enough (y/n)! So Soma I challenge you to a Shokugeki. And we will settle things once and for all. Who will win the mezzaluna. And who will win (y/n)'s heart!" He added.

"Wait so Takumi and Soma are fighting over me?!?" You say with a confused face.

--

The two kept on having Shokugeki's over and over again. Not only to decide who will be getting the mezzaluna but also fighting for who will have the chance to date you. It has been going on for a while and one day you just decided to call me clean about to both Soma and Takumi after their Shokugeki.

"Soma, Takumi. We need to talk. In private." You say to both of them with a straight face. The two follow you outside of the arena and you start talking to them. "Look... You both did absolutely amazing in this Shokugeki." You say to both of them. "But fighting over me... Is something that you guys shouldn't do. Plus you guys are really good friends." You add.

"I understand that you don't want us fighting over you (y/n) but... I love you." Takumi says infront of your face.

"Well (y/n). I love you more." Soma says immediately after what Takumi said.

"Soma!" Takumi yells to him.

"Scared I might take her away from you Takumi?" Soma says with an evil smirk. The two kept arguing until you had enough.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP!" You yell.

"Sorry (y/n). You can continue talking." Takumi says politely.

"As much I would love to date you both. I'm not sure about which one of you guys I want to date. And I don't want you both to be fighting over me. You both are such amazing people. But I don't want anything getting I the way your friendship." You say to them.

"I understand how you feel (y/n) but..." Soma grabs your shoulders. "I'm the one who fell in love with you first."

"No you weren't Soma!" Takumi says jealously. The two of them kept arguing and you decided to just walk away from arena. Until you heard Soma say this. "IF BOTH OF US WANT TO BE WITH (Y/N) SO MUCH WHY DON'T WE JUST HAVE A SHOKUGEKI!" When Soma said that, he was just angry. And the minute you heard him say that you ran up to them and slapped both of them in the face.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?!" You yell at both of them. "Please just stop fighting over me. Shouldn't I also have a say in this?" You add.

"Yeah your right (y/n). Sorry we didn't confront you about anything." Takumi says.

"I'm sorry too (y/n)." Soma says.

"Okay. Both of you guys are forgiven. But if both of you guys wanna be with me so badly. Why not just have me choose who I wanna be with?" You say.

"Yeah okay. That could work." The two say at the same time.

"And please boys. Don't fight over me again once I make a decision. Okay." You say while smiling at them.

Who She Really Belongs to (Soma Yukihira x Reader x Takumi Aldini)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें