Chapter 7: A Proper Confession from Takumi

It was the next day after your call on the phone with Takumi. It was after classes and you guys are at a certain spot talking. "So Takumi what was it that you wanted to talk about?" You ask curiously.

"Well (y/n). I just wanted to say thank you. For everything that you have done for me." He says.

"Really? Well thank you for letting me meet you." You say while smiling at him.

"Hey (y/n). Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure. What about it Takumi?"

"Do you... Love me?" Takumi asked. Your eyes widen and the minute he asks that question you have no words. "I do. I love you Takumi." You say to him. "But I also love Soma." You add.

"I understand. But out of everything I would be happy with what decision you make. Just take your time. I won't be mad either way if you say what you feel right now. Or how many years I would take you to think about it. Just know that I will always be by your side." He says with stars in his eyes. While he was saying that tears started to run down your face. And you see Takumi wiping the tears away with his hand.

"Thank you for understanding Takumi. You see I love you and Soma very much. Me loving you two equally makes it really hard for me to make a decision. But I promise I'll think it through." You say with determination in your eyes.

"I know. I just want you to be happy. Wether it's with me or Soma." He says with a smile on his face.

"Thank you Takumi." Immediately after when you say thank you, you can feel two arms wrapping around your body. "I will always love you (y/n)." Takumi says while hugging you. The hug went on for a long time, but when he was hugging you, you notice that he was very emotional about it.

--

It was a week after what happened between you and Takumi. After what happened you have noticed that you and him were getting really close. More close than you and Soma. But you try to spend an equal amount of time for the both of them. While walking in the halls you can see Soma talking to Erina and while they were talking you can hear them about the two having a Shokugeki together in her office. You wanted to know why they were having a Shokugeki, so you decide to put your head on the door to hear what was going on.

"Fine Soma. I will have a Shokugeki with you." Erina says.

"Okay great. If you win the Shokugeki then I'll do my job as a member of the Ten." Soma replies. "But if I win I get to do whatever I want." He later on adds.

While listening to the conversation you laugh. And before you know it you can feel a hand grasp onto your shoulder. "What's so funny?" You turn around and you see Takumi looking down on you.

"Oh nothing. I'm just laughing of what Is happening in Erina's office right now. Something about her and Soma having a Shokugeki." You reply.

"Really? Why are they having a Shokugeki?" The blonde boy asks.

"Something about Soma doing his job as a member of the Ten." You reply.

"Yeah. I heard that Soma hasn't been doing all the paperwork that he was given, and Erina has to do all of it. Some other men of the Ten as well." The blonde boy says.

"I heard you there. I have also been doing some of the paperwork. But not that much of it."

"Maybe them having a Shokugeki would be a good thing." He says.

"Yeah maybe. Who do you think will win though my Italian chef?" You ask.

"I don't know. But because of Erina's tongue I'm guessing that she does have a chance."

"True." A few seconds later when having your conversation with Takumi you can hear Soma and Erina yelling at each other. "Oh just forgot that I have my own duties to do as the school's director!" Erina yells and immediately runs out of her office. When you and Takumi see her walking out, you two were spotted by Soma and Megumi.

"Hey (y/n)! Hey Takumi!" Soma says while waving at the two of you. "What were you guys doing outside of the office?" He adds.

"Takumi and I were just talking." You reply to the redhead.

"Oh okay." The redhead says.

"So Soma. When will you and Erina have your Shokugeki?" Takumi asks to the redhead.

"Oh yeah apparently Erina and I will have our Shokugeki in about two weeks." He replies.

"Really? How do you think you'll do?" You ask.

"Honestly I hope I win." He says.

"Well Soma. Just do your best in the next two weeks." He say to him with a smile on your face. The next thing you knew was that you and Megumi had somewhere to go to as members of the Ten. "Oh (y/n)! I just remembered that we both have somewhere to go!" She replies with a worried face.

"Your right Megumi! I totally forgot!" You say to her.

"What are you guys going?" Soma and Takumi ask.

"Megumi and I will be judging Isshiki and Nene's Shokugeki today. So we the both of us will be leaving now." You say to both of them. The next thing you knew was that you and Megumi were running out of Erina's office and into the arena where the Shokugeki was being held. And the Shokugeki between Isshiki and Nene was about to start.

--

Surprisingly Isshiki won the Shokugeki between him and Nene. Obviously because he is the current number 2 seat of the Ten. When the Shokugeki ended everyone from Polar Star Dormitory came down to congratulate Isshiki for his win when everyone else in the stadium was leaving their seats and going back to their dorms. And thus the day has ended.