Chapter 4: Training for the Shokugeki

"TAKUMI ALDINI I CHALLENGE YOU TO A SHOKUGEKI!" The redhead yells to the Italian boy.

"Wait really? I thought you didn't want to. But either way Soma. I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE! WE WILL SEE WHO IS THE BETTER CHEF ONCE AND FOR ALL!" The blond boy says proudly.

"WE WILL HAVE OUR SHOKUGEKI BATTLE IN ONE WEEK! YOU BETTER BE READY BY THEN!" The redhead claims.

"The mezzaluna must be ready for me to take back anyway. See you in one week Soma." Takumi says while seeing Soma walk away.

After when your classes were finished for the day at Totsuki you went back to Takumi and Isami's dorm to taste test Takumi's dish for the upcoming Shokugeki. He asked you to sit down and wait for him to make it while you were talking with Isami. While Takumi was making his dish he asked you a certain question.

"Hey (y/n). Do you know why Soma challenged me to a Shokugeki earlier today?" The Italian boy asked.

"Not really. It's not like him to do that at all." You reply. "Why do you wanna know? Did something happen?" You later on add.

"I think I did anything. If so I wanna know what I did."

"Are you scared that you might lose Takumi?" You ask with an evil smirk on your face.

"No I'm not scared at all!" The Italian boy says with a red face. "It's just that I wanna win so I can get the mezzaluna back. I didn't think I was worthy enough to take it back when Soma won against Mimasaka. So now I have a chance to win it back." He says while looking down.

"Well Takumi I'm sure you'll win. Until then I'm never gonna give up on you." You say proudly to the blonde Italian.

"Well that is why I love you (y/n)." Takumi whispers to himself.

"What?" You ask.

"What?" He says in return.

After a couple more minutes Takumi finishes his dish. He sits you down and shoves a piece of food into your mouth.

"Takumi... It's delicious!" You say while being flustered.

"Really? You like it?" He asks.

"Yeah I love it actually! It's pretty genius of you. I'm sure you'll beat Soma for sure." You say enthusiastically with a smile.

"(Y/n)..." Takumi says with a straight face.

"Yeah what is it?"

"Thank you... For meeting me. I'm grateful for everything you've done." He says with a soft smile. He then kneels down and takes your hand and kisses it. You blush for a little while and you get up from your seat.

"T-thank y-you Takumi for the meal." You say while being flustered. "I gotta go. But thanks for everything." You run to the door and leave. And you run back to your dorm.

--

When you get back to your dorm you see Soma at the entrance. And you walk up to him.

"Uhh Soma... What are you doing?" You ask.

"Oh (y/n)! There you are! I've been waiting for you!" He says with a smile.

"You've been waiting for me? What do you need me for?"

"Since I have a Shokugeki with Takumi in a week... I NEED YOU TO BE MY TASTE TESTER!" Soma says proudly.

"Yeah okay. I just got back from Takumi's dorm anyway."

"You were with Takumi?"

"Yeah... I was. Do you wanna get started?"

"Sure... Let's get inside." Soma says.

You and Soma get inside the building and you two go inside the kitchen. While Soma is making the dish he sets you down a chair and you sit down on it. You see Soma putting on his apron and headband. And the next thing you know was that he has already started cooking.

--

After a couple hours Soma is done making his dish. He seats the dish down right in front of you and tells you to dig in.

You take a bite out of the thing he made and you the next thing you knew was that you couldn't stop eating it. When you were eating the thing he made Soma asked you a question. "So (y/n). What were you and Takumi doing when you were at his dorm?" Soma asks with a suspicious face.

"Why do you wanna know so bad?" You ask with a curious face.

"Well you (y/n)..." Soma gets closer to you and he grabs your chin. "...I'm just worried about you... That's all." He says seductively.

"S-soma..." You start to blush. Immediately after your hands are touching his shoulders and you push him away. "Soma your dish was absolutely amazing! And... Thank you for being worried about me. But I know for a fact that I'm strong. So you don't have to worry at all!" You say proudly.

"Thanks for enjoying the dish I made you (y/n)." He puts a hand behind his hand and starts to take off his headband. "Your welcome!" He says proudly.

You start blushing at Soma after what he said. "Thank you again Soma. It was delicious." You bow down, turn around and leave the kitchen, running back up to your room. When you enter into your room, you immediately plop onto your bed and start doing some thinking.

"What is going on between Soma and Takumi?" Is what you say to yourself while hugging your pillow.