hey guys

When I woke up it was late but I didn't mind. I grabbed the pain killers and downed one with water. I sighed and got up, I started heading to the dorms and everyone was asleep so I just turned into a cat and started heading over to my brothers who easily took me in and started cuddling up against me which made me feel happy.

~Next Morning~
I woke up and started walking around till I was 'accidentally' kicked I hissed in pain and some came to see what happened. I looked up to see Aizawa kicked me and I started shaking. I ran into Katsuki's arms and he held me in a protective manner. "Bakugo detention for coddling her again" He said but Katsuki kept a hold on me. "Tch. Whatever" He said I was grateful for them. "Don't worry y/n we'll keep you safe. We'll also figure out what's going on with him alright?"Mina assured me and I meowed a happy meow and they smiled at me.

They got ready for class and I hid in Izuku's bag since he let me. I would switch between who's bag I'd be in during the day so Aizawa doesn't see me and thinks I'm home or something. 

It was second period so I got out of Katsuki's bag and stretched. "Glad to see you're doing better" Hizashi said and he started petting me and I purred at his touch which everyone 'awed' at. "Alright so during this period I decided to call a free period and discuss what the hell has been happening with Aizawa" he said and everyone jumped in. "Yeah I know right!!" Mina was the first to jump in. "He's been on his period lately so the fucker keeps being an asshole" Katsuki said leaning in his chair with his feet on the desk and everyone laughed.

"No but in all seriousness" Momo said. "He even kicked Y/n on 'accident'" She said putting quotes around 'accident'. "Yeah he didn't even say sorry..." Izuku said and I jumped in his lap to reassure him I was fine and he smiled while petting me. "He did what?!?!" Hizashi yelled which made me jump and hiss. "Sorry n/n....." He said embarrassed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Geez what's up with him" Toru said annoyed. "Right??" Ochako agreed. "I know I don't get involved in these things but he's taking it too far..." Todoroki who now let's me call him Shoto said. "What's even his problem.."Denki said looking at his desk with sad eyes. "It's so unmanly!" Kiri said slightly annoyed. I got off Izuku and went back to human but Hizashi threw a blanket at me and I was confused until I realized I had forgotten that I end up naked most of the time. 

Hizashi glared at Mineta the whole time so he was frozen in his chair while momo and the girls helped me changed. I walked out and tripped a bit and Ochako caught me, "easy there tiger" she said and I giggled. "Sorry I forgot how to walk for a sec" I explained and they laughed a bit. "Oh! Y/n, Tosh told me to give you this" He said pulling out a bento box and my eyes lit up. "C-can I eat this now..?" I asked and he nodded. I started munching down on the food Toshinori gave me and everyone seemed relieved that I ate. "Done!" I said with a toothy smile and he pet me as a treat which made me happy, my tail wagged and I was at ease.

Leo came out and starting rubbing his snout on my leg and I giggled. I started petting him. "Sorry to worry you bud" I said and Cara came out along with Jane and the twins which shocked me. "You had us worried to death!" Shanel scolded and I rubbed my neck. "My baddd" I said Cara jumped on me and started licking me while I giggled. "I'm glad you've warmed up to me" I said with a smile and she saw what she was doing and acted like Katsuki, she got off and pouted angerly as if acting like she didn't care which made me laugh. 

"Alright alright" I said and she smirked a bit but then eased down to a smile and rubbed her snout on my leg as if saying she was glad I was ok. "I'm a bit tired.." I said and the spirits came to a realization. "Crap we're so sorry!" Daniel panicked and I giggled. "No no it's ok don't worry" I said with a smile and they smiled back. "We'll come back later!" Shanel said and I nodded "Looking forward to it!!" I said back and they seemed content.

I leaned into my chair and smiled along with the class. "Alright now." Hizashi spoke. "Anyone have any ideas as to what's going on?" He asked and that's how the class went. 

Us brain storming ideas on what's happening to Aizawa. I started to drift from him again during this whole thing and it made me realize that maybe I shouldn't be involved with him anymore. That maybe he was right and that I need to be with my own people. I hated this thought but it was the truth and I really wanted to let out all my emotions but I didn't want to seem weak.

~End of the day~
It was nearing the end of the day so they finished up class while I hid in Tokoyami's bag this time. We got home and we all ate then went to our rooms to do whatever since Aizawa was in a meeting and wouldn't be home till late at night but we didn't wanna take the chance of interacting with him if he got home early. So we just stayed in our rooms. We cooked dinner, left him some food and went back to our dorms.

~When he came home~
We heard the door open. "Get down here all of you." He spoke in an anger tone which worried all of us. We came downstairs and he was glaring at all of us. "Which one of you talked about some shit I never did to Present Mic??" He yelled and I winced and his eyes landed on me. "IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT, YOU SNUCK IN AND TOLD HIM SOME BULLSHIT TO MAKE YOU LOOK INNOCENT" He yelled and I was shaking and everyone started yelling back at him trying to defend me while Shoto and Izuku put headphones Momo made and it blocked out the noise. 

I saw the door open so I took my headphones off. 

"Hey guys I'm-" The person stopped when they looked at the situation and everyone's eyes went wide.

I started shaking. "W-wha..." I choked out while Shoto and Izuku were defending me in case it was a trick.