A little trip to the friendship store

"Ye-" Mineta started and then his eyes landed on Twilight. Mineta tried coming over to Twilight and I glared at him. That didnt stop him except for Midoriya stopping him by knocking him out. He looked pissed but forced a smile. "Sorry about him miss." He said apologizing. "Dekuuu!!" Twilight said happily and ran to tackle him in a hug.

He hugged back awkwardly but was confused. "Guys that's Twilight" I said. "WHAT!?" the whole class yelled which made Twilight whimper in pain as she put down her ears immediately. "S-sorry!" Midoriya said. "T-that hurts.." I said. He gave her a tighter hug.

Y/n POV:

As deku hugged me I hugged back. After some time of them asking me questions and a whole day worth of making friends I was happy.

After the questions I walked over to Bakugo and sat on his lap and hugged him. He somehow was ok with it. He just per between my cat ears I purred at his touch. I did the same with Deku and the girls were shocked I did this. "You got guts twigh" Mina said. I was confused. "So usually when-" before she could finish mama wrapped her scarf around her. "Ooo mama is keeping Mina warm!" I said with a closed eyes smile and everyone (except bakugo) was adoring my innocence.

"Why do you call him mama?" Deku asked. "Shes my mama?" I asked confused. "I'm not Twilight" mama said with a heavy sigh. "Well- Pumpkin and Mittens refer to you as daddy but I keep telling them its 'mama' not 'daddy' " I said pouting a bit while getting off Deku's lap.

The class started laughing. "W-whats so funny.." I asked worried they were laughing at me. Mama sighed. He picked up his cats and sat next to me while holding Mittens and Pumpkin. "You guys can communicate?" He asked. "Well yeah! I can communicate with all animals. Us animals can communicate with eachother. Even when I'm in my human form." I explained and Deku took some notes

"Can you guys not call me what you call me..?" He asked, I was confused. "Then what do I call you..?" I asked confused. "Well for starters I am a guy which means I am definetely NOT 'mama'" he explained . "WE TOLD YOU" My brothers said somewhat laughing at me. I pouted while looking at my brothers. "You guys are big 'ol meanies!!" I said to my brothers, everyone else was confused till they realised I was speaking to my brothers. "Be nice." The male said to us. "And to answer your question just call me Aizawa like the others. Or." he started then whispered in my ear "or you can call me shouta since you're a different case from the other students, but you have to call me that when they aren't around. You have special permissions isn't that fun" He whispered which made me beam with happiness. He chuckled. "Ok Aizawa!"

The second it came from my lips it made me even more excited so I started to repeat it over and over again with brighter eyes everytime. 

no one's POV:

the class was aweing how cute you were. You kept beaming with joy and started bouncing around. You made good friends with everyone and they even helped you learn how to walk, change, and cook a bit. Running and using your limbs more properly were the next lessons once you got the basics down first. 

Y/n's POV:

I was playing with Bakugo and Deku's hair which surprisingly they enjoyed, everytime I stopped Deku would pout or whine a bit since he got comfortable which made me giggle and Bakugo would get a bit mad and say things like 'where do you think you're goin?' or 'you damn cat hurry up' or things like that. 'Aizawa' would hit Bakugo over the head when that happened.

As I was changing Mineta came in and I thought it was normal to be half changed since me being naked was fine to me since I didn't know better and embarassment wasn't something I felt much when I was naked. They look Mineta gave me scared me and I hid behind Mina who didn't realise he was there till she saw me hide. She then started yelling at Mineta and the girls kicked him out of the  room. I came downstairs hiding behind Mina who looked at me with a sad worried expression.

"MINETA I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GAVE TWILIGHT A TRAUMA I WILL HURT YOU SO BADLY!" Jirou yelled. "she's pretty thi-" before he could finish Momo created something like a muffler and put it on him. "Shut. it." Mina said glaring at him. 'Aizawa' walked in through the door and he was confused as hell. "what's going on?" he asked, I ran to him and pulled him into a hug of fear. He was shocked, and put his arms around me protectively. "what the hell happened." he asked sternly. They all glared at Mineta. 'Aizawa' was about to take action till he saw me hold him a bit tighter as if I was asking for comfort. He sighed. "Mineta you have detention with Mic tomorrow." He said. Mineta finally took off the muffler and protested, "WHAT FIRST OF ALL IT'S NOT SCHOOL HOURS SECONDLY I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND THIRD  OF ALL WHY MR.YAMADA??" 'Aizawa glared at him. "first of all. don't raise your voice at me. Secondly, it may not be school hours but I still am in charge of you guys after the stunt you guys pulled in the LAST part of the city remember?? Third of all. YOU STAYED THERE AND PLANNED ON DOING SOMETHING don't act like I don't know you. FOURTH AND FOREMOST. Mr. Yamada because he's a perv himself but has decency and he'll make your ears bleed if you tic him off about the level of perviness you have" He said. "M-Mr. Aizawa.." I said.

All eyes were on me. "M-my stomach hurts.." I said with somewhat pain, "I swear Mineta if you had something to do with this" he said pissed off. "I DIDN'T I SWEAR" Mineta said immedietly so he'd avoid a punishment he didn't deserve since he actually didn't do it. "open your mouth Twigh" 'Aizawa' said worriedly. I opened my mouth and he sniffed my breath and immediately jumped back a bit. "WHO FED YOU GARLIC" he yelled confused as hell. "Garlic..?" I asked confused, "You mean those white crecent moon looking things..?" I asked pointing to the kitchen counter. His eyes went wide. "WHO THE HELL LET HER EAT GARLIC??" He yelled in the same voice as before. "no one did!! I think she was curious of it since we added some to the food and I guess she ate it when we had our backs turned" Mina said waving her hands infront of her face. 

I fell to my knees and started throwing up. "Shit." Bakugo said. Mina and Uraraka ran to me and Mina held my hair while Uraraka rubbed my back. When I was done I got up and the girls took me to the bathroom and i finished throwing up in there. They came out with me in my cat formed looking so dead like I just layed there with half lidded eyes. I saw they had the vomit cleaned up and 'Aizawa' walked over and held me. "We're taking you to recovery girl to see if she can help ease your stomach" he said.