Really??

He sighed and then nodded. "YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST TRIED TO-" She started but then she heard a loud thump inside and they all worriedly walked in to see Izuki holding an unconscious y/n. "G-Guess that answered the question as to if she took care of herself.." He said with a worried and nervous smile. 

The adults zoomed over. "What happened??" Nemuri asked. "I guess her body gave in.." Izuki spoke and they all took you to recovery girl.

~When you woke up (Y/n's POV)~
I woke up and realized I was now in my cat form, I looked around and didn't see anyone. I jumped off the bed and walked out the door only to be picked up by Aizawa, "Merw?" I was confused and he set me back down on the nurse bed. "Your clothes are over there" He said pointing towards the pile of neatly folded clothes. I just curled into a ball and just laid there. "Y/n c'mon, you have to get dressed" He said and I just laid there. 

"By the way I'm sorry..." He said looking down at the ground. Suddenly black mist formed around me and he was shocked and shut his eyes in case he accidentally looked or something. I got dressed and made him look at me and he opened his eyes slowly to see me fully clothed and let out a breath of relief. "I'm sorry I did that..." I said putting my hands in my lap and not meeting his gaze.

"It's understandable since you're completely clueless about everything.." He said and I still couldn't meet his gaze. He tried making me look at him but I wouldn't look at him and he sighed. "Look at me twigh.." He said worried, "I eventually figured out why it was wrong.." I said with a pained smile and he was shocked. "You did that much research yourself?" He asked and I nodded. "Guess this really interests you.." He said and I looked down at my lap and slowly nodded.

"Why though...?" He asked and I sighed. "I mean I guess I want to understand why I've been through, what I've been through with males.." I explained and he just looked at me but I was still looking at my lap. "Welp! None of that matters now" I said getting up and walking over to pick up a bento box Toshinori left for me since somehow they all decided he was the best choice to figure out what I ate or not. 

"Y/n wait.." He said and I was confused. "I'll..." He started. "I'll teach you.." He said sighing and I was so in shock I swear I could've dropped my food, but then again what kind of psycho would drop their food. That'd just be a waste of good food. 

"W-wait what..?" I asked confused and he chuckled. "I mean I guess eventually you'll learn about it but that would be more along the year which would mean you'd be clueless till then and seeing as your past experiences aren't too well then I might as well teach you something" He said and my eyes lit up. "R-Really??? You mean it??" I asked holding my bento box close and he chuckled and then nodded and I ran and jumped to hug him and he fell back a bit since we were now on the bed and I was so happy.

He held me with one arm and the other behind us so he could balance me out. My ears twitched and I knew someone was coming, and from the research I did, this was wrong so I got off him and opened my bento box and ate the meat, rice, and some bread that Toshi got for me. Recovery girl came in and looked so happy to see the sight of me eating. "Hewo" I said with food in my mouth. "Awee aren't you precious" She said and I continued to munch on my food. "Well before it was eating and now it's sleeping.. Aizawa if you don't get her under control then I will end up taking her into custody for a bit until you're ready to have her back" She said frowning and Aizawa tensed up a bit.

"Y/n would you please stop harming yourself..?" He asked softly and I looked at him with the food in my mouth. "Sir- please- I just want to eat right now" I said pouting a bit and the adults laughed at the child I was. Aizawa leaned in and wiped some rice off my lips with his thumb. "Thank you!!" I said and he chuckled. He whispered in my ear:

For starters... never let men get this close to you on the daily...

I nodded and he patted my head. "Good girl" He said and I giggled at his little action. I looked at recovery girl and she seemed suspicious so I grabbed his hand and placed it to his side and he was confused until he saw recovery girl. "Y/n, recovery girl knows about who and what you are to almost everyone, she's just thinking on how outsiders might take this. That's why" He explained and I nodded as I looked to the ground. He noticed me lost in thought so he rubbed my ears with his thumb and index figer.

"Don't worry, we'll be very careful not to make others think badly about this" He said with a small smile and I nodded. I started purring against his touch and he stopped after a couple minutes. "You can go now! School's over anyways" Recovery girl said and I stopped for a second. "H-How long was I out..." I said in shock and they laughed at my reaction. "Don't worry, your body just wanted some type of sleep so it slept a little past school hours" Aizawa explained and I nodded. 

~Dorms~
I walked in and was tackled into a hug by them and I just laughed at their silly interaction. "Y/n we were so worried!" Mina said and I patted her head. "I'm fine!" I said with a giggle. "By the way... a lion came out of no where but when we tried to attack him, it made some weird light form around to make an image of you so we decided to just wait till you got here but still be on defense" Ochako explained and my eyes lit up. "Leo! Leo boy I'm home!" I called out and the class was surprised.

Suddenly Leo was running down the stairs (yes he's a full lion which means he takes large leaps). "Hey buddy!" I said petting him. "What's going on?" I asked and he lifted me up onto his back and ran off with me and they all got defensive and followed. Suddenly we made a stop and he showed a pile of my underwear on the floor in the back of the dorms and I froze. "W-wha.." I said and suddenly it was Leo's turn to be protective, the second someone took a step towards me he'd growl. 

"W-why is my..." I started and had an image of Mineta and saw his creepy stare and I nervously laughed while picking up the clothes and grabbing a bag that was near and I put it all in there and Leo saw I was done so he picked me up and took me to my room.

I was so confused, scared, and worried. "Y/n..?" Izuki asked knocking on the door. 

"Give me a second! I'll be showering!" I said and he sighed and hummed in response.