on my own..

"You don't have the right to try and order me around when you see the time that you've come home" Shouta said very pissed off and I got scared. "You're all under house arrest for the week and no complaints" He said and I was scared but what I didn't know is that Leo came out and tried to hurt Shouta and before I could say anything he tried erasing my quirk which had some weird affect. I was switching from cat to human and Leo was still there which worried most people but then he disappeared and I was now fully stabalized as my Mifwa looking form and Shouta was shocked. "Y/n what was that.." Hizashi asked and I was shaking and Katsuki just rubbed my arms to get me to calm down and I did. 

"I'm guessing my body is confused as to if me being human is my quirk or me being a cat is my quirk. Leo is the strongest I'm guessing but I don't know how he managed to hold off Sensei's quirk.." I said looking at the ground and I felt responsible for everything. "I-I'm sorry..." I said and the class looked at me with sad eyes and then glared at the adults. 

"You broke curfew by a lot, don't try and look at us like that" Shouta said and I didn't like the sterness in his voice so I quickly jumped on Mina and she held me close and turned her body slightly to hide me. "You weren't home and y/n was finally done with her horrible ass week so I don't understand the issue if we're all there with her to guarantee her saftey, sir." Mina said coldly and everyone was shocked at her tone when she's usually her cheery, carefree self. 

"The issue, is that you're all just kids and you broke a school rule, as well as sending people to spy on your teacher Mina." He said as coldly as her and I was in tears at this point,

Why did I cause this...

"Just shut up everyone and go to bed, it's no use continuing this useless ass arguement" Katsuki said and Mina pulled me away to give me a small reasuring smile but saw me in tears and Hizashi and Nemuri ran over and held me. "Hey, hey it's okay don't worry too much alright..? We were just worried about your-" Before Hizashi could finish Shouta wrapped his scarf around him and Nemuri and they both struggled a bit and glared at him slightly. "Don't coddle her too much, she'll get too used to it" He said coldly and I looked down at the ground. 

"THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM AIZAWA???" Katsuki yelled and everyone was on his side. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF HER REMEMBER?? YEAH SHE MAY BE LIKE US BUT SHE'S ALSO DIFFERENT NO?? DO YOU WANT RECOVERY GIRL TO TAKE HER AWAY???" Katsuki yelled and I put my ears down so it wouldn't hurt. 

"You know... sometimes I think it's for the best.." He said not looking at any of us and the whole room froze and all eyes were on him. "Wait what... what'd you say...?" I asked hoping it was a lie and he looked me dead in the eyes. "Exactly what I said." He spoke and I got up and walked past him. "N/N-CHAN WAIT!" Izuku called. "No more coddling her or you get detention" Aizawa said and the whole class was pissed. Daniel and Shanel were gone because of him erasing my quirk for a bit.

~Next day~
I woke up and walked downstairs, I ate breakfast but my ears and tail were down and everyone felt bad. "Ha." I said and everyone looked at me. "To think people actually cared..." I mumbled while getting up and the whole class felt the pain in those words. "N/n-chan..." Izuku mumbled and I sat on the couch waiting for everyone to be done. Suddenly Daniel and Shanel appeared. "So we followed him and after the first half he started acting strange, as if he disliked most of the people he was close to" Daniel explained. "We know you didn't want us spying on him, just to look out for him but we saw the difference and were about to report back but he caught us and came home..." Shanel said feeling slightly ashamed and I softly smiled and rustled their hair.

"Thanks for telling me.." I said with a weak smile and pain filled eyes and they frowned at the sight. "Wasn't it supposed to last three days?" Daniel asked and I looked to the ground and shrugged, they frowned. "How have you been holding up..? You little buddy is making a ruckus in our world because of how many tears you shed and because of the guy who started it" Shanel said rubbing the back of her neck with a sweat drop and (〒▽〒) face. I giggled and everyone turned to see me and they were happy I finally smiled. 

"Tell him I said that I'll be fine sooner or later" I said with a soft smile and they seemed to have bright faces again

(This was Shanel and some of the girls)

I saw the twins fade away after a bit and I was now on my way to class. 

~After 20 minutes~
We were early and once we got in we sat down and spoke amoungst ourselves. The door opened and we all went dead silent and I was in the desk in front of Izuku and behind Katsuki. The air was tense but no one spoke Aizawa looked at all of us and sighed. "Hurry up and put your hero costume on and let's go to All might" He said and they did as told. "Y/n." He said and everyone's eyes were now on us. "Why aren't you moving?" He said sternly and I was scared. "Sorry sir.. I don't have a costume..." I spoke controlling my shaking and the class was ready to pounce on this guy. He sighed heavily.

"Tough luck, I guess you'll get off your training wheels with no protection. Which mean no more babying and you'll have to fight with your normal gym clothes on." He said as if he was making fun of me. "I'll do better next time sir.." I said and the class looked at me with sad eyes. "You better.." he mumbled and I clenched my teeth together.

~After everyone was ready~
I walked out of the locker room with my head, ears, and tail down. "Y/n...?" I heard someone call out to me. I looked to see three familiar teachers looking at me in worry and concern. The one who called to me was Toshinori. "W-why're you here??" He asked and I looked at the ground again. "Aizawa sensei wants me to start handeling myself on my own.." I said and the air seemed to tense up.

"Absolutely not." Toshinori said seemingly pissed off, along with the other two.