A very educational night

"You looked down?" He asked and I felt heat run across my cheeks and I nodded slowly not wanting to lie and he chuckled again. "How'd you get my jumpsuit?" He asked and I thought for a second, "I raided your closet with Mina as an accomplice" I said and he laughed a bit. "It looks good on you" He said while resting his head on my shoulder and I ran my fingers through his hair and gave him headscratches and stuff. "Mmm that feels nice..." He said sounding relaxed and I giggled. 

"You're tired Aizawa, go to sleep" I said softly and he seemed to tense up a bit and I was confused. "Why.. don't you call me by my first name anymore..?" He asked and it caught me off guard. "I-I just thought you didn't want me to" I explained and he got off my shoulder and faced me. He grabbed my hands and he thought for a second. "Do you really want or need me to teach you?" He asked and I nodded. "Why  me?" He asked  "You're the most trust worthy for me" I said as I moved some of his messy hair out of his eyes. 

"Alright.." He said with a sigh. "For starters, remember what you did to me before?" He asked and I thought for a bit and then nodded. "Right so, you can't do that to everyone or anyone. You  can only do that if you're comfortable enough with your partner" He explained and I nodded in understanding and then he thought for a second. "W-when does your heat come..." He asked and I felt my face burning. "I-I um.." I started and I took in a deep breath. "N-next week.." I mumbled and he heard it. "Look at me for a second.." He said and I obliged. "Did the other man kiss you or do anything with you before hand?" He asked and I realized what he was talking about. 

"I mean he did touch me in weird places.. he also usually pressed our mouths together here and there" I explained and anyone could tell he was half asleep from how confused he was. "Here I'll show you" I said and he was still confused. I leaned in and he knew what was happening but before he could do anything I pressed my lips against him softly and gently. He couldn't really do much besides not kiss back since if he pushed me away I'd get hurt, he couldn't lean away since he was the one against the chair, if he made us fall it would be a bit worse. 

I pulled away and fluttered my eyes open, I saw his expression but he looked away and I was confused, "Was it bad..?" I asked and he seemed a bit flushed. "Y/n... yo-you can't do that to random people... I know I'm not random but remember what you read about?" He asked and I looked down to try and frown but then I kept seeing his memeber so I shot my eyes to the side and even more heat rose to my cheeks and Aizawa chuckled. 

"Hard not to look eh?" He asked and I somehow was melted into his touch and I sighed. "You said you'd teach me.." I mumbled while pouting a bit and he brushed my hair out of my face and I was confused and I looked at him in confusion and he sighed. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him to where I was now fully on top of him. His lower half was fully covered by my lower half and somehow it made me feel a bit heated.

He rested his head on my shoulder and took my hands and placed them under us. "S-Shouta..?" I asked confused and he nuzzled into my neck and I felt his breathing. "You wanted to learn no?" He asked and I squeaked a bit as he brushed his lips across my neck and when he pulled away he looked down to my hands and looked back at me. "Move them.." He said but he seemed hesitant. I reached into his pants and he seemed to jump at the sudden contact.

"H-ha~" He said and my ears picked it up clearly. "Shouta..?" I asked to see if he was ok. He opened his eyes half way and he was biting his tounge a bit. Suddenly I felt a poke on my butt. I obviously squeaked. "Easy there kitten.." He said with a small smirk and my face felt like the inside of a old timed oven. "hmng~" He grunted and I was shocked by the noises. 

It went on for a couple minutes until he grabbed my hands and stopped me. "A-alright let's stop.." He said panting a bit. "Now you see, this is what men look for when targetting women... it's why you went through what you went through, they were looking for pleasure and enjoyment.." He said managing to catch his breath. "Could we go again tomorrow..?" I asked and his eyes went wide, "Um.. we can't" He said and I looked confused. "It was just a one time thing so you could see what they're looking for and what they ask for" He explained and I just leaned against him. "Shouta please.." I begged a bit and for some dumb reason I started moving my hips a bit and he bit his lip and he wrapped his arms around me.

"C'mon y/n.. be fair.. I-" he started and the grunted. "I already let you learn something.." He said panting a bit and I was confused till I felt both mine and his clothes a bit wet. I looked down and to be honest the poking kind of hurt. "Shouta.. I'll stop if that poking you're doing stops.. it kind of hurts.." I told him and he made me look at him but he had pure lust filling his eyes. "Stop.. if you stop I'll try and get it to stop.. but first you have to let me get up..." He managed to choke out in pants. 

"Okay.." I said a bit sad we had to stop and I got off him and he caught his breath and saw I was a bit wet and he was a bit more flushed and he looked down at himself to see him have a bit more than me. He sighed and walked into the shower and took a nice long shower as I changed into a different jumpsuit he had lying around and suddenly I heard the same noises Aizawa made a couple minutes ago and I was confused.