School day mishaps;-;

We got to the dorms and there was sleepover things in the common area and I was confused. I looked back at the class to see almost all of them were just as confused and I just shrugged and plopped myself on a beanbag and put a blanket over myself and they laughed at my silly and careless antics. "Pumpkin.. Mittens..." I mumbled and they came over meowing and rested with me. "Leo..." I called out on accident and suddenly a celestial lion appeared and everyone's eyes widened and wanted to pounce on the lion but luckily for Leo, Hizashi and Nemuri managed to get them to calm down.

"Oh heyyy I remember that furry little guy" Hizashi said and the class's eyes went wide. "Oh yeahhh it's the little guy y/n manage to get out when going against you and almost killing her eardrums" Nemuri said with a giggle and Shouta tightened his grip on Hizashi and it hurt it. "OWW SHOUTA CHILL!" He yelled and Shouta stayed like that for a bit. 

Meanwhile once Leo appeared he looked concerned and confused and then saw my hand dangling a bit off the beanbag and Leo made it so my hand was over his head and he curled around the beanbag protectively and took a small nap with me and they awed at the sight and took a picture but he didn't appear which made them frown. "I guess he chose to appear before us but doesn't want to be captured digitally" Izuki said and they all took it into consideration. 

~When you wake up~
I woke up and felt something soft brushing against my hand and by default I started petting it, only to realize it was Leo and my eyes lit up. He slowly woke up and gave me a happy look and I smiled back at him. "You hungry?" I asked and he shook his head. "Alright well do you need to leave soon...?" I asked with a frown and he also gave me a sad expression and nodded and I sighed and gave him a soft smile and did a nod. He nuzzled his head in my hand to tell me it was going to be fine and I did a nod. He disappeared and I stared at where he was before and I sighed.

I got up carefully and placed my brothers laying down on the beanbag and I smiled knowing they were comfortable, I looked around to see the class sleeping in the common room and I smiled warmly at the sight. I saw I slept for a while now seeing how the sun was rising and when I fell asleep the sun was setting. 

I looked around and decided to look for Shouta since he always like to try and sleep in. I saw the time and it was 6 am and I sighed. I went up to Shouta's room to see Hizashi and Nemuri in his room and Nemuri was cuddled next to him which made me wince a bit but I brushed it off, they were barely wearing much and I decided to leave. "It's rude to stare and then just leave without saying a word to greet them first.." Shouta grumbled and I was shocked and a bit red.

"S-sorry... I came to wake you up but I didn't want to disturb whatever this was.." I said looking at the ground and then I heard him sigh. "Now that you're awake I guess I'll leave.." I said about to leave. "Twigh.. hold up.." He said and I stopped in my tracks. He came over to me and gave me something. I looked at them confused and then at him as he sighed. "Lab told me that your heat was about to begin sometime around the up coming month.. so I decided to buy you those to make sure you're not out of hand." He explained and I was bright red. "What?" He asked confused.

"Dude you don't call out a female's heat date, it's like talking about periods out of literally no where" Hizashi said chiming in and Shouta was confused but embarrassed. "How the fuck do you know this??" Shouta said and I giggled "Easy, we have a baby in the room" Hizashi spoke and I pouted at his remark and he laughed softly. "I know this since I actually took the time to research about this stuff since you know- it'd be useful?" Hizashi said giving Shouta a glare. 

"I- didn't know.." He said looking at the ground and I laughed a bit. I looked at Nemuri and smiled at her. "Welp! I shouldn't disrupt you and Nemuri" I said walking off before he could say anything. 

~In class~
Shouta was surprisingly there earlier than usual and I felt bored so I turned into a cat and my clothes plopped onto the chair and I walked towards Shouta's sleeping bag and I took a nap.

I woke up getting kicked and I saw Shouta was trying to get in but then noticed something was in it. I winced in pain and he noticed it was me and facepalmed. "y/n" He scolded a bit and I walked out of the sleeping bag and he sighed and when he got in it, he grabbed me and I was shocked when he put me in there with me and I just cuddled up against him and took the rest of my nap.

"Aizawa-sensei! I'm finished" Momo said and I looked up at her but I was hidden in Shouta's arms and he opened his eyes and did a small nod. "Leave it on the table and do something in the meanwhile as the others finish up their quizzes" He explained and she nodded. I went back to sleep and then the bell rang. 

I got out and Shouta grabbed me again. "You're not obligated to go to school but I make you.. today since it's been stressful for you lately just relax.." He said and I eased to his touch. 

~1 hour later~
I woke up to be in the teacher's lounge as my back was against the couch back and Shouta on his side as his back faced the entrance and I pawed at him and he opened his eyes and looked at me and I accidentally transformed back. 

I was HOPING my clothes were on, but sadly life hates almost everyone, so that didn't happen and our eyes went wide as we heard people coming so the only rational thing for him to do was make me go under his chin as we stayed in the same position except a bit closer since this way they wouldn't see a bigger lump. 

"Looks like Shouta is sleeping again.. Let's get out papers and get out before we wake him up" Nemuri said with a yawn. "Well said" Toshinori spoke and it was getting harder to breathe so I was trying to breathe more and I tried letting Shouta know but I couldn't risk the embarrassment since I couldn't transform because of my current situation, I couldn't think straight or anything. 

He could feel my breathing on his neck and here and there my lips would brush past his neck, he eventually moved one of his hands from my waist to the back of my neck and he gently placed my head on his shoulder and I let it rest there. 

They finally left and I lifted up and I started gasping for air and I looked at Shouta who wasn't even looking at me. "Penny for your thoughts?" I asked and he then looked into my eyes and spoke. "Either you transform into a cat or we find something else to do" He said and I managed to end up turning into my cat form and he sighed. "God this was a mistake.." He said and I felt bad. I got out of his arms but he grabbed me.

"I didn't mean you.. I meant.. I meant letting you skip out on today's lesson.." He said and I just laid on his chest.