A/N CAuSE HolY GoD!

Hello! Hey yes it's me! This is Kuroo! Now... give me 30 seconds...

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT WHAT THE FUCK! 3 BLOODY THOUSAND READS?! HOLY FUCK!! HOW AND WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Now back to what I was saying. I'd like to thank you all for this and thank you for the funny, serious, even opinionated comments on my story! Seriously! These help me a lot with how I'm going to write the sequel believe it or not! Ya'll are amazing I swear and every single day, it's such a joy to come back here to see y'all's reactions.

Now if I'm being serious... this was one of three stories I hated writing. It just never made sense plot wise and it STILL doesn't. I don't know HOW it's gotten so popular and I honestly don't know how to feel. I feel overjoyed and fulfilled? I don't know. That doesn't seem like the right word. Believe me when I say I ALWAYS hated writing, that is until I met a character that I created inside my own head. I don't know where they came from, I just know they keep pushing me to create and do whatever I can to write.

Anyways I'm going to stop blabbing so you can finish this part, if you're even reading this. Thank you, it really means the world to me and I get so happy and I try not to cry every time o see how popular this story is, even with how much I kinda hate it. It's this story that pushed me to write better and I PROMISE the sequel will be EVEN BETTER than the prequel!

Sincerely,

-Kuroo