First "Date"

*hello! Author here! Hope you all are enjoying my shit writing! Also this chapter is HEAVILY time skipped bc honestly I don't really want to write about all the things before Spring Prelims (except Training Camp cause that's where a lot of my drama is for this). So... you and Kuroo have now known each other for about 3-4 months now.*

Kuroo pov

So Y/n and I have known each other for about 4 months now. Her team hasn't been doing too well so she talks to me trying to get advice. I also heard about their defeat against Aoba Johsai. I felt really bad for her and her brother. However, my personal problem with this texting and not being able to see her has driven my mind crazy. I really want to see her... but I know Suga won't approve.

(A few texts later)

Y/n pov

"Is this a date? Maybe? I mean we've known each other for four months and have said nothing related to "I love you" or "hey... I have feelings". I wish-"

"Y/n? You busy?" Koushi asked
"Give me one second!"

He opened the door and looked at me.

"I have some plans with Daichi and Asahi tonight. You think you'll be okay by yourself?"
"Yep! I'm actually going to go for a walk."
"Really? Okay. Be safe!" He said closing the door

After about 5 minutes, I texted Kuroo, telling him where to meet me. There was something I needed to say to him.

"Do I really like him? Can I like him?"

Kuroo pov

Kuroo = Bedhead
Kenma =Gamer Boy

Gamer Boy:
Kuroo? Doing okay over there? Do you even have a plan?

Bedhead:
Yes... as a matter of fact I do.

Gamer Boy:
Really? And what is that?

Bedhead:
Well...

Gamer Boy:
So you DON'T have a plan?

Bedhead:
I... I guess not. I was just going to tell her how I feel.

Gamer Boy:
Okay! I believe in you buddy!

I grabbed my phone and saw Y/n had texted me. I never told her that in my contacts, she was labeled as Kitty. What? I'm apart of a team with a CAT MASCOT of course I'm making cat jokes. I got up from my bed and changed my clothes. I put on a white shirt, red jacket, and dark pants. I walked out into my living room with only my phone. I texted Y/n that I was on my way.

Y/n pov

I waited for Kuroo to show up. Eventually, I saw the familiar raven haired bed head I had come to know.

"Kuroo!" I yelled

He looked up and his eyes grew wide. I walked over to him and I could see his face redden every time I got closer.

"Kuroo? You good dude?" I asked
"Y-y-yeah! I'm okay! By the way you look really nice today. That jacket suits you."

I just smiled.

"Luckily no one figured it out yet."

We walked over to the building where we were going to get ice cream. Eventually, we got our ice cream and went to the park to talk. We sat on a bench just over looking the town.

"You know. I wouldn't mind doing this everyday."
"Really? But I figure Tokyo was nicer and prettier."
"Well yeah it's pretty but it gets boring quickly. I'd rather look at the country side all day than a city."

There was silence for a bit.

"Kuroo?"
"Hm? What's wrong?"
"Nothing I just... I need to ask you something."
"What is it?"
"Umm... how do you feel about me?"

His face turned red as a tomato.

"Ahhh maybe now is not the best time to ask because-"

He cut me off with a kiss. After about a split second, he pulled away.

"Sorry I just... I wanted to do that for awhile."
"How long?"
"Since I met you."

"We shouldn't even be together anyways! He's from Nekoma! I'm from Karasuno! It doesn't work!"

"Kuroo I-"
"Y/n listen to me. I like you. I really do. I know you think the two of us shouldn't be together but that shouldn't matter. I like you okay! Please know that!" He said

He got up and started walking. I chased after him.

"Kuroo?" I asked

He stopped. He turned around and pointed at me. I just stared at him as he did that.

"Y/n. Please know that I love you okay? If I could change anything in our lives, it would be for you or me to change schools. I love you regardless though. I love you because of who you are. I don't care that you're on the Karasuno team. I don't care if Suga would hate me. I don't care as long as I have you. I love you Y/n... so god damn much."

He started to cry. I ran to him as fast as I could. I stopped in front of him and gave him a hug.

"I love you too Kuroo but... Suga wouldn't approve. I know you say you love me despite me being on Karasuno... but I don't know how long that will last."

I went to walk away but Kuroo grabbed my wrist.

"Y/n please. I know you-"
"Kuroo. I love you too. If we want to be together, then we can't tell ANYONE."
"But-"
"Does Kenma know?"

He just nodded.

"Alright then. I guess Kageyama and Hinata know so that makes three."
"Y/n?"
"What?"

He eyes were pleading with me.

"Can I kiss you one more time? Before we go home?"

I nodded.

"Sure."

He seemed very flustered and very confused as to what to do. I got on my tip toes and kissed his lips lightly. I could feel his breath on my face. His eyes opened and stared at mine.

Kuroo pov

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that." I said

Her face turned red.

"Oh really? Well then... how bout nobody but you and me will know? Okay? We can't tell our teammates."
"Got it. One last kiss for the road?" I asked

She just rolled her eyes.

"Fine."

She leaned up to kiss me. However during this kiss, I unconsciously picked her up and held onto her. She squeaked a bit and I almost dropped her.

"Y/n? You okay?" I asked
"Yeah. I'm fine. That was-"
"Sorry."
"Hey there's no need to be sorry. Just be careful next time." She teased

I nuzzled her neck with my face as I hugged her. A ping was heard. I knew it wasn't my phone. I had it shut off. Y/n grabbed her phone to look at it.

"What's up?" I asked
"Its my brother. I have to go Kuroo. It was lovely to see you again after so long!" She yelled as she walked off

"But... I was going to ask you- never mind. Maybe one day. At least I told you how I feel."

To be continued...

*hello yes this chapter is a damn filler one but I NEEDED to write how I think Kuroo and you would have your first kiss. Also yes, spoiler alert, you and Kuroo both go to training camp but you both don't know it until you see each other there. Also... you are going to get hit on quite a lot and you'll all get to see how I think Kuroo would react in a situation like that. Also we have Jealous Noya plot too so don't forget about him!*