Is This Goodbye?

*😭😭😭 I'm not ready to put this out there yet after all this angst but... IM SORRY IF I MAKE YOU CRY!!*

Y/n pov

We got the hospital. In case you're wondering, it's me, Kuroo, Yaku, Lev, and Kenma all together. They wouldn't leave me to deal with this myself. They knew I needed people with me.

"I wonder how the guys are handling it. Oh Koushi what did you do? Please hold on!"

"Y/n?" Kenma asked

I rested my head on his shoulder, softly crying.

"KUROO DRIVE FASTER!" Yaku yelled

Kuroo stepped on the gas and the car started to go 10x faster.

"AHHHHHH!!!" Lev and Yaku yelled
"JESUS CALM DOWN KUROO!" I yelled
"Sorry. Yaku told me to go faster so I did."
"DON'T EVER LISTEN TO YAKU!" We yelled

At the hospital...

Kuroo pov

Y/n was frantic. She was scared. She didn't want her brother to die. She hated him yes, but they are still family.

"Kuroo! Y/n!" A familiar voice yelled

I looked up and saw Nishinoya running up to us. Y/n got up and hugged him once he came close enough.

"Hey... it's okay. I'm here." He said softly
"How is he?" Y/n asked

Noya didn't say a word.

"Is he-"
"No... he's alive... just barely."

Noya started walking and Y/n followed. I followed Y/n and Noya to wherever Suga was.

"Tetsuro?" Y/n asked
"Yeah. I'm here."

Y/n turned around and gave me a hug.

"Don't do anything stupid okay?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean don't start anything when you see the Karasuno team."
"I wasn't going to babe."

Y/n gave me a tiny smile. We finally reached a room. Inside the room, laying on the bed, was Suga. He looked pretty rough. He had tubes and all sorts of machines next to him.

Y/n pov

Whatever happened, it was bad. Daichi was sitting on a chair next to him. Hinata, Kageyama, and Asahi were by the wall watching us. Tanaka, Kiyoko, Takeda, Yachi, and Ukai were sitting on the opposite wall of Daichi.

"Guys... I'm so sorry." I said crying
"Y/n it's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself."
"I KNEW! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG!" I yelled
"Y/n stop! It's not your fault. Stop saying it is!" Noya yelled back
"It's my fault..." Kuroo muttered

I turned to Kuroo and saw he was trying to hold back tears.

"Tetsuro-"
"Y/n it's all my fault. I came into your life and... it's my fault... it's my fault Suga's going to die."
"He's not going to die! Tetsuro I love you! Stop saying it's your fault!"
"IT IS MY FAULT! ITS ALL MY FAULT! I TORE YOU AWAY FROM SUGA!"

Kuroo ran out of the room. I wanted to follow, but I couldn't leave my brother.

"TETSURO!" I yelled

He didn't turn around.

"Go to him Y/n... go..." Daichi sobbed

Everyone was crying. They knew Koushi would probably die.

"He can't die! He just can't! I love him too much!"

I ran after Kuroo, hoping he'd come back. I found him sitting on the ground, back against the wall, knees to his chest, crying. He was outside of the hospital now.