Sleepover With the Boys

*HELLO! *yeets plastic container labelled "APPRECIATION" at you* HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY TODAY! If not... there's always tomorrow!! Hope you all are enjoying reading these!! This is gonna be a very cute and happy chapter... and maybe some Truth or Dare with the boys!*

The next day...

Y/n pov

If I was being completely honest... I felt like I was invading Kuroo's privacy. I will admit... him asking me to move in was a big step... and I could tell it REALLY pissed off Suga.

Flashback...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE TAKING HER?!" Suga yelled
"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT IM DOING!" Kuroo yelled back
"Guys... can we not fight? Please?" Daichi begged
"SHUT UP DAICHI THIS DOESN'T CONCERN YOU!" Suga yelled
Daichi recoiled in fear and he looked hurt.
"HEY! STOP FIGHTING!" Tanaka yelled

Ennoshita, Asahi, Tsukishima, AND Kageyama had to hold Tanaka and Noya back from pummeling Suga and Kuroo.

"You're not taking her away from me!"
"You made your choice Suga! I'm going to make sure she doesn't get hurt ever again!"
"OI! WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Ukai yelled as he walked over

As soon he appeared, Takeda, Kiyoko, and Yachi tried to distract him. Kuroo turned his attention to me. I was being held by Suga and he wasn't planning on letting me go.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled

I tried to escape... but to no avail.

"LET HER GO SUGA!" Noya yelled
"SHUT! UP!" Suga snarled
"GUYS STOP! WE DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT! WE'RE A TEAM!" Hinata yelled
"HE'S RIGHT!" Tadashi replied
"Let her go Suga!" Asahi added

When Suga wasn't looking, I managed to slip out of his grip. I ran over to Kuroo who pulled me in for a tight hug and held me close as I cried against this chest. Daichi, Asahi, and Kageyama tackled Suga, stood him up, and shoved him into the van. Everyone got inside except for Noya and Daichi.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. That won't happen again. I'll be sure of that." Daichi said softly

I couldn't look directly at him. Kuroo held me close and I felt Daichi's hand on my shoulder.

"I really am sorry Y/n. I-"
"Just leave me alone Daichi." I cried

Daichi pulled his hand away as Kuroo held me tighter and rubbed his hand up and down my back. I felt someone hug me from behind as well.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I hope you're okay. Please... don't ever forget I'm here for you."

It was Noya's voice. I heard it crack a few times. He was crying too.

"Alright. Time to go Noya. Stay safe Y/n." Daichi said

Noya let me go and walked away following Daichi back to the van. Kuroo and I just stood there for a minute and he let me go.

"You okay babe?" He asked

I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a kiss. I nuzzled the top of my head under his neck.

"Yeah... I'm okay. Can we just go?"

He nodded and wrapped an arm around me. As we walked, I spotted Takeda, Kiyoko, and Yachi trying to keep Ukai distracted. Ukai's eyes followed me until we got into the Nekoma bus. I sat by the window and watched as the coach and managers watched us leave. Yachi ran after the bus as it pulled out.