Training Camp and High Tensions

*Hey everyone! I'm going to be more focused on this story more than my others because I have motivation to write this one the most! Also here comes the Training Camp arc!*

Three days later...

Y/n pov

"Y/n! Get up! We're going to training camp."
"Eh?" I asked Koushi
"Yeah! You're coming with us!"
"WHAT?! WHY?!"
"Because I'm not leaving you home for a week by yourself."
"But-"
"No buts! I already told coach you're coming. Hinata and Kageyama are really excited to see you."

I rolled my eyes and moved my pillow off my head.

"Fiiiiinnneeee."

Hours later and arriving at the school...

"Y/N-SENPAI!" Hinata yelled as he saw me

He came barreling down the stairs of the gym and flung himself onto me.

"Hi Hinata. How are you?" I asked
"Just great! Are you excited Y/n? I am! I can't wait for you to teach me some stuff!"
"And me!" Kageyama yelled

The guys started laughing at the first years. We all got into the van as Takeda and Coach Ukai opened the door. I sat alone in my own seat, wanting privacy so I could text Kuroo. Then, as I thought we were starting to leave, Noya plopped into the seat next to me.

"Hey Y/n."
"Hey."

There was silence. I pulled out my phone, slowly moving it away from Noya and had the screen facing the window.

"Have you been avoiding me?"
"What? No. I've just been... busy."
"Busy?"
"Yeah. I've had a lot to do."

He leaned back in his seat with his hands behind his head.

"That's understandable."

Then, my phone vibrated and I saw a text from Kuroo.

Cat-Captain:
Hey Y/n I'm on the road with the team right now. I'll talk to you soon.

Kitty😸
Okay. Tell Kenma I said hello.

Noya was looking at me weird as I smiled at my phone. He tried to see what I was looking at, but I locked it before he could see.

"Who's that?"
"One of the girls on the team sent a really embarrassing photo and we all found it funny." I lied

Noya either believed me or he didn't care because he just leaned back in his seat. Then, my phone vibrated as I turned on silent mode. It was a picture from Kuroo.

Cat-Captain:
Hey Y/n! It's me Kenma! Just wanted to say hi and I also took this picture of Kuroo for ya!😸 Don't tell him I did this😂 (SO CUTE!⬇️)

Cat-Captain: Hey Y/n! It's me Kenma! Just wanted to say hi and I also took this picture of Kuroo for ya!😸 Don't tell him I did this😂 (SO CUTE!⬇️)

Kitty😸
Thanks Kenma! I'll be sure to ask Kuroo why tf he's asleep😂

Cat-Captain:
Good question. I don't know. It's 3pm and he's just dead in the seat😂 mind if I text you on my phone instead so he doesn't see this?🤣