"Yes, Mister Sebastian..." He felt his skirts being rustled, lifted around his hips and the silk panties slip down to his knees. He tried to look back over his shoulder again, but the bulk of the skirt blocked most of his view, he could only see Sebastian's head and shoulders. The butler winked at him and disappeared behind the skirt. Ciel's breath began to quicken as he felt Sebastian behind him, both hands grasping his ass, spreading him apart. He started to speak, and when he felt Sebastian's tongue glide over his entrance slowly, he nearly screamed. Eyes widened, little hands balled into fists, gripping the thin green blanket as he tried to pull himself forward. Strong hands held his hips in place, and he squirmed in their grip, feeling the gentle pressure of Sebastian's skilled tongue as it prodded at him. An obscenely loud moan escaped him as he felt that soft tongue push its way inside him, his hips involuntarily rocking back, his cock throbbing painfully in its neglect. "Ooh... oh-Sebastian... ah..." he tried to form words, but they were lost when a slender finger slipped inside him, joining the hot tongue that teased him. He heard Sebastian moan from behind him and buried his face in the blanket, crying out loudly, trying to muffle his pleasure. After several long moments he felt the finger withdrawn, a few more gentle licks at him and then nothing. Ciel let out a breath he hadn't been aware he was holding and raised his head, looking back at Sebastian. The butler stood behind him, one hand still at his hip, the other pressed firmly against the small of Ciel's back to keep him bent over. A flash of concern showed in Ciel's visible eye and Sebastian licked his lips, smiling.

"Like this, kitten..." He pulled Ciel's hips back, making him present his ass in the most vulgar fashion, stiff cock hanging between his slender thighs. Sebastian fumbled with his belt a moment, eyes fixed on the beautifully lewd sight before him, and finally managed to drop his trousers. Ciel bit into his bottom lip, making a quiet sound as he felt Sebastian press against him, then begin to stretch him wide. As he was filled with the demon's throbbing cock he groaned, burying his face in the bed once more in a desperate attempt to quiet himself. Sebastian moaned deeply, both hands now securing Ciel's hips as he slipped inside him, stilling for a moment. The bluenette whimpered quietly and Sebastian began to move; he felt hips smack against his ass and cried out, trying to pull himself up onto the bed to put a little distance between them. Hands held his hips in a firm grip, bringing him closer, impaling him on the massive erection. Ciel bit into the side of his hand, trying not to scream when he felt pain shoot through him as Sebastian pounded into him, delving deeper than before. The demon let out a moan, deep and nearly inhuman, and pressed a hand against the small of Ciel's back once more, forcing him down fully onto the mattress, slender back arched sharply to allow Sebastian to bury himself completely. Ciel struggled a little against the precarious position, his muscles remembering the pain of being so contorted and violated and he closed his eyes, hiding his face in the bed again. Sebastian spoke softly, his words breathy and quiet. "Just like that..." The young Lord tried again to come up off the mattress and was pushed down once more, at which point he whined loudly, moving against Sebastian as he increased his pace, trying to escape his perceived captivity. The movement only served to drive that pulsing cock deeper into him and he tried to speak, but the volume of Sebastian's moans and the lewd sound of flesh hitting flesh drown him out. "Aah... yes... that's a good boy... just like that..." Black nails dug into his hips and Ciel began to cry quietly into the blanket, doing his best to silence himself as he felt Sebastian moving deep, faster than before. The demon moaned loudly again, and his hand slipped up Ciel's back into his hair, grasping a handful of it, pulling his face up out of the blanket, but unable to see the first few tears that slipped down his cheek. He whined quietly as his head was pulled back and the hand left his hair, holding onto his shoulder, his body rocking with each strong movement. He dropped his head back to the bed, burying his face again and let out an anguished cry when Sebastian came into him with a violent thrust. The butler moaned loudly and rocked forward, hands finally leaving Ciel's hip and shoulder, gliding gently down his back as he pulled out of him, leaving him feeling empty and violated. Sebastian collapsed down on the bed, chest heaving, heart thumping loudly, half out of his mind at the intensity of his orgasm. The bluenette drew his legs up onto the bed, curling himself into the fetal position, his back to Sebastian, who lay with his eyes closed, still gathering his wits, moaning quietly in the afterglow. "Oooh, kitten... I think..." he turned to look at Ciel, expecting to see his blushing bluenette ready to cuddle up in his arms, but instead he saw Ciel's back to him. "Kitten..." he came up on his elbow, looking concerned, reaching out a hand to stroke his Master's arm. At the gentle touch Ciel grew more tense, curling up tighter, knees at his chest, little hands balled up beside his face.

"No. No, don't touch me." The young Lord's voice faltered, and he closed his eyes tightly, his breath irregular as he tried to stop the tears that threatened to come. Sebastian ignored the command and reached out to him again, placing a hand on Ciel's shoulder. When he felt Sebastian's hand against him he shrank away, his quavering voice muffled by the blanket he had pulled up to cover his face. "No! No, don't... don't touch me... please don't touch me..." The severity of the situation becoming clear, Sebastian laid back and pulled up his trousers, sighing quietly to himself as he moved a little closer to Ciel, brow furrowed in concern.

"Kitten, please... tell me what's the matter." as he spoke, he saw narrow shoulders begin to shake and heard the first few unhindered sobs escape Ciel as he lay there, eyes still tightly closed. In the silence of the room his sobs could be clearly heard, even as he buried his face in Sebastian's blanket. No reply was forthcoming, he only lay there crying, little body trembling with each gasp. Sebastian wasn't entirely sure how to proceed with his bawling Master and let him cry in silence for several minutes before he placed a hand softly on Ciel's side, meaning to comfort him. The instant Sebastian placed a hand on him, Ciel let out a terrified scream and scrambled to escape. In his haste to back away, one hand slipped off the edge of the bed and he fell unceremoniously to the floor onto his back, knocking a lamp off the table with a loud crash. Panicked, he tore off his eye patch, tear filled, mismatched eyes wide and darting, seeing but not seeing as he backed across the floor, bumping into the bureau. He let out a startled scream, looking around frantically before trying to get up from the floor, stumbling and falling to his knees once before he managed to stand. Sebastian watched the scene, eyebrow raised and stood, taking a single step towards Ciel, hand outstretched.

"Master..." The bluenette had backed himself into the corner of the room, hands pressed to either wall, nearly hyperventilating. As Sebastian approached, Ciel cowered, shrinking to the floor, arms wrapped tightly around his knees, face buried in the skirts that pooled around him.

"No...no don't... please... I didn't scream this time... I was quiet... please don't hurt meagain..." his words melted into a fresh deluge of sobs and becameindistinguishable. Sebastian stoodbefore him, his confusion turning to concern, concern to the far less familiarfeeling of guilt. Watching his cherished Master have a full-blown flashback,and knowing he was the cause of it, ate at him as he sat on the edge of thebed, allowing Ciel his space, but keeping an eye trained on him, watching forany signs of things spiraling further out of control.