"This indeed wasn't a dream"

•<<——>>•

[Apartment , 10:52 p.m]

"Taehyunie, i didn't thought you finally catch a fish in the ocean."

"I didn't catch anything hyung, you're the one who catch a wrong expectation, so excuse me i want to see Hobak."

"Whatever, but what would happen if i didn't haunt around? The media will have some hot news for their spectator."

Taehyun clicks his tongue as he searches for some food in the fridge since his stomach growled non stop.

"Some hot news? Tell me." Heeseung wakes up and yawns after his late nap. He then makes some space for Yeonjun and Taehyun since they joined him on the couch.

"Out little Taehyunie was just going to made ou- owie!" 

"What are you saying?! We weren't going to do anything, I -i- to be honest, my shoelaces got twisted and i slipped and as the wipped cream on top, i pulled him along, that's it."

"Alright, then I'll meet Choi Soobin one day, Taehyunie...I'm not one of any dating search engine nor Amor but i surely know, action says more than words so i have trust issues on you." Yeonjun prepares three bowls of ramen and places them on the small table.

Taehyun recalls the moment back again. Yes you heard me again. Over and over again. Heeseung and Yeonjun don't pay attention to him, but skipping series to series with a remote on netflix.

They also don't notice the younger's spacing out.

Taehyun usually doesn't believe in  those cliché, he's rather realistic but he can't deny the fact that something bothers him. The sightseeing outside he is looking through the windowpane, where the city flashes under the dark night sky, creates an uncertainty in his inner self. The lights of buildings, houses, street lamps and cars are blurred, but shining like thousands of stars. Heavy raindrop causing loud noises on the roofs, drip slowly down the pane. From smoke of factories that are spreading to the air to a barking german shepherd, he observes everything at this moment. And he knows out there,in this cruel world, wanders one person who belongs to the certain pair of eyes, he can't forget about.

"Tyunie, wanna watc-"

"Heeseungie." Yeonjun silences him by putting his forefinger in front of its lips. 

"Let him be."

"Da da da da-"

"What the-" Heeseung lacks his arms around his torso, startled of the sudden noise that comes out of nowhere. This even made Taehyun shoots his head up, turns it left to right in panic like a cat which doesn't want to take a bath. Speaking of bath, Taehyun think about a relaxing bath after a busy day. He's dying for one now.

"You guys like my new notification sound, I just find it on twitter." Yeonjun confidently replays his all time favourite one's but a bright smile creeps on his grimace as he checked his notes. Out of curiousity, his two friend join behind him. The blonde gripping the sofa with his both straightened arms while the other is resting one of  his elbows on his friend's left shoulder.

"I honestly can't wait to meet him! He is so charming like- just look at him." Yeonjun aww's at the post of the actor he likes, admiring his beauty on the screen by carresing up and down his hand on the display.

"Do you 'like' him? You always keep saying that he is the love of your life

"Do you 'like' him? You always keep saying that he is the love of your life." Taehyun throws the quest in the room.

Silence.

"Umm." the older skratches his neck, thinking of a logical answer,"Actually no, he's just a crush. I mean we don't live in a fairy tale, where we fall in love after meeting eachother for 2 seconds and decide to marry on the next day. Soobin is someone...he is adorable in my eyes and i like his acting skills but- but..why did you ask me that?!"

"I'm just curious besides I never fell this way towards someone before i-i think, but there are times i thought i would." Taehyun pauses, playing with his fingers while searching for suitable words to not confuse his hyung. He knows something seems off.

"Aish Taehyunie stop asking those i hate you for this!"

"I love you too hyung, you're the best."

"Let's not grow deeper into this convo." Heeseung chuckles, enjoys the wonderful hate-love tension between his friends.

Ring Ring Ring.

____