074

Angelinas POV

"i didn't m-mean- it c-came o-out. sorr-" I say

"is it true?" He asks quietly

"do you love me again?" He asks. I take a deep breath.

"i never stopped" I say and a tear rolls down my face. He slowly moves his hand up to my face and wipes the tear away.

"i-i love you too" Jaden says

"but mads" I say

"i don't care about her like I do with you. She doesn't make me smile and laugh like you do. And even though you hurt me more I still go back to you every time. There's obviously a reason for that." He says. I can't believe this right now. I don't know what to say. I throw my lips onto his. Without breaking the kiss i move closer to him snd sit on his lap. I can feel his dick print against my ya know what. His hand goes around my waist lifting up my shirt a little bit. He stops the kiss

"do you wanna-" I start to say but he stops me and points to the other side of my room. Oliver. I didn't even realize jaden moved his crib into my room and he is sound asleep in his bed.

"the boys are in my room so we can't do it there-" He starts to say before i untie his pants. He looks at me. I turn my led lights off so it's darker in the room. I remove his pants while still on his lap.

*smut*
a/n: the whole next paragraph has sexual content so if you don't like that stuff skip the whole paragraph you won't miss anything.

I open up my shorts and underwear by taking my hand and pulling it off my pussy. (idk how to explain that but she made like an opening without fully taking her pants off) I grab his dick and lean down and lick the tip. I sit back up and place his dick by my entrance. He looks at me so innocently and then over at sleeping oliver. Jeez have you never had sex with a baby in the room? No? okay my bad. I slide my pussy down his dick taking it all. I quietly and slowly bounce up and down. I pick up the pace a little bit but not super fast because I don't wanna make a lot of noise. A moan starts to escape jadens mouth but i put my hand over his mouth to quite him down. He moves his hips into me as I go up and down. I feel a big orgasim coming. I lean my head back and close my eyes and i grab jadens shoulder with my nails. I feel jaden release inside of me and im on birth control this time so don't worry. I very soon after climax. I go all the way up, taking jadens dick out of me. I cover my pussy back up with my underwear and shorts.

I try to stand up but my legs are slightly shaking and I hear a little giggle from jaden. I hear him stand up too and then i feel his arm around me.

"you dirty little thing" He whispers in my head and i smirk. We walk out of my room and go to his room. When we go in there all the boys look at us.

Jaden sits on his bed where there's space and he pats his lap motioning for me to come sit on it. I walk over and sit on his lap and he wraps both of his arms around my waist and he buries his face into my neck.

The boys look at us confused.

"what happened to your back?" Blake laughs. I release from jadens grip and look at his back and my eyes go wide

"what?" He says. I giggle.

"scratch marks" Anthony says. Jaden gets up and faces his back to the mirror in his room and then turns his head to look at his back.

"BRO. I think we all know what happened between you two" Josh says and laughs. I cover my face and laugh. Jaden returns to the bed and lays on me. 

"let me take a picture" Anthony says. He takes his phone out and takes a picture of jadens back. I take a picture as well and we both post it.

Tiktokroom