067

Angelinas POV

I wake up with the bright sun shining in my room. I open my eyes, feeling the burning from all the tears last night. wait..

I look to the side of me to see Enzos laying down to my left. Thank god it wasn't a dream. I take a deep breath and then sigh which wakes enzo up. He's always been a light sleeper.

He looks at me and then gives me a hug.

"you okay?" He mumbles

"nope not really" I say

"same" Enzo says. I feel something wet hit my
shoulder. I back away from the hug and see enzo crying. I pout my lip and then he looks away to hide his sadness. He never cries. I wipe his tears away and he smiles.

"i missed you" He says

"i missed you too" I say.

"hold on a second" I say as I get up and walk out of my room.

Enzos POV

I wake up to my twin sister looking at me. It was the best feeling. My whole "fake my death" plan is ruined but for some reason, in this moment, I could care less. I can finally talk to Angelina. And i'm kinda glad she caught me last night. We had a really good conversation last night and we both laughed a lot.

I don't know where to go from here. Do i have to stick with my plan? Do I have to leave her again? I really don't want to but I also don't want to put her in danger.

She walks out of the room and leaves me sitting on her bed, confused.

A couple minutes later she walks in holding a baby and a smile appears on my face.

Angelina carefully hands me the child and I hold him in my arms. He opens his eyes and I see his bright blue eyes. Just like angelinas and jadens. He has dark hair like the both of them as well. Oliver smiles and I see his dimples that Angelina has.

Angelinas POV

"hi im enzo" Enzo says in a baby voice. I can't help but smile at it. I sit next to him on the bed and enjoy this moment.

-1 hour later-

I take oliver and bring him back to jadens room.
Oh my god... jaden. I never got to respond to what he said. Do I forgive him? He's still with mads right? I can't tell him I love him. Well I don't actually love him... i think.

I walk into the room and see jaden on his phone.

"um.. here" I say. I hand oliver to jaden. Jaden is still really careful with oliver. He acts like he's holding a piece of glass.

"i'm gonna have to tell mads" Jaden says. Oh I didn't think about that. She's a bitch. She will definitely bring it to the internet or something. Should me and jaden just tell the internet?

"oh.." I say

"are you still mad at me?" Jaden asks.

"i don't know jaden. I haven't had t-time to think about it" I say. Jadens been avoiding eye contact but when he hears me stutter he looks into my eyes.

"you've been crying" He states. Ugh I hate that he knows me too well. I look away.

"what's wrong?" He asks. If someone asks me that I immediately start crying. So guess what i did.. I started to cry.

Jaden places oliver in the crib and then walks up to me. He hugs me. And I hug back. He rubs my head calmly.

"it's okay" Jaden whispers. I let go of the hug before I get attached. I wipe the tears.

"are you still mad at me?" I ask, changing the subject.

"honestly no, i'm just annoyed you didn't tell me for so long but I see your point. I can't stay mad or annoyed for ever." Jaden says and I nod my head. I turn around to walk out of his room.

"you just had a breakdown in my arms. Are you not gonna tell me what's wrong?" Jaden stops me.

"i-i don't know if i can. im sorry" I say

"it's okay" Jaden says.

I walk out of the room and go back to my room. When I walk into my room I don't see enzo. I start to panic. He wouldn't have left me would he? He wouldn't do that right?

I run down the stairs and look around. I go into the kitchen and I don't see him. I go to my parents room and it's empty. No no no. Where is he? I run back upstairs. I almost knock into jaden.

"is everything alright?" Jaden stops me running. I ignore him and run into Leo's room. Leo is just sitting on his bed on his phone.

"h-have you seen enzo?" I say out of breath. Leo looks at me like i'm crazy and then my eyes go wide. Oh shit.

Leo doesn't know yet. Fuck fuck fuck. My big mouth ruined it. I completely forgot. Jaden who is standing a couple feet away probably heard it too.

"did you say enzo?" Jaden says from the hallway.
fuck.

"um.. oops" I say. Leo is staring at me like 'what the fuck'

I run out of leo's room and pass by jaden who's face is confused. I run back into my room and open my bathroom door. Not there. I hear laughing. I look to my right where the laughing is coming from. My closet?

I open my closet to see Enzo laughing.

"haha you should've s-seen your face" Enzo laughs. I hit his arm.

"i was this close to crying you jerk" I say. Well enzo is back to normal.

"i blew your cover because of your jokes" I say

"i heard" Enzo says. does he not care?

Enzo walks out of the closet and walks into the hallway which has Jaden and leo in it.
I watch as both of their eyes go wide. And my eyes go wide as well because i'm shocked that enzo just exposed himself on purpose.

Leo hugs him tightly and starts crying. I look at jaden who is getting teary. Jaden and Enzo were really close friends.

"i'm alive" Enzo says. Leo backs away from the hug.

"how long have you known?" Leo asks me. 

"middle of the night last night" I say

"can someone explain?" Jaden asks

"agreed" Leo says

-couple minutes later-

Enzo explains the whole thing to them.

"is that why you started crying?" Jaden asks me

"yeah" I say. We all walk into my room.

"when are you gonna tell mia?" Leo asks enzo.

"tell mia what?" Mia says from the hallway and I hear her footsteps become closer.

————————————————————-
word count: 1186

mia and enzo endgame is a must

idk if that last part i wrote was confusing but basically they were all in angelinas room and from inside her room leo asks when enzos gonna tell mia and mia heard leo say that from the hallway and mias about to walk into angelinas room.