060

(a/n: yes this song again bc i love it so much and the lyrics kinda match with what's going on kinda

"i don't hate you
no i couldn't if i wanted to
i just hate all the hurt that u put me through"

"couldn't even see you through the smoke
looking back, i probably should have known
but i just wanted to believe that u weren't sleeping alone"

Angelinas POV

I break the chair I am in quickly and grab my knife and stab the other man in the chest. Mr.Babin grabs me and punches my lip again.
He pushes me against the wall, choking me. I'm struggling to breathe.

(a/n: you're struggling to breathe? no shit angelina.)

(a/n: wait... i'm the one who wrote that. no shit author)

I try to fight but part of me is giving up. Giving up on this fight. Giving up on jaden. Giving up on myself. Giving up on everything. Maybe I can just end it all and be with Enzo. I gasp for air and my shaking hand reaches for my back pocket. I slowly take out the sharpest knife i have and i stab it into his heart. He lets go of my throat and and falls to the ground. I drop to my knees gasping for air. Jack runs in the room. Perfect timing, it's already over. Could've needed you two minutes ago though but thanks a lot.

"are you alright?" Jack asks. I take a couple more breaths and then nod my head. I stand up and then move closer to Mr.Babin. I take the knife out of his chest and stab him repeatedly a couple more times. Jack pulls me back.

"he's dead angelina. It's over" Jack says. I turn around and hug him.

-5 months later-
So I have some things to confess... even though I killed Mr.Babin I didn't go back home yet and there's a reason for it.

I stayed here in France for a couple extra months so now it's been 12 months in total. Derota and Jack have stayed here with me. I STILL haven't heard from jaden. But i'm going home today. Jaden and all the boys probably don't know.

I get myself ready by putting a tank top and sweats on. I haven't worn a tank top in a while. Once i'm finished getting ready I pick up oliver. So um... i guess i have some explaining to do.
So remember how me and jaden had sex the night before i went to france? Well yeah.. i got pregnant. I didn't find out until many weeks into it. Right after I found out is when jaden started ignoring me. There was never a good time to tell him. He still doesn't know and I don't know if I am gonna tell him. Oliver is now 3 months old. I slept with max a little before jaden but I knew right away it was jadens kid because Oliver and Jaden have the same eyes. It was too hard to travel so far into my pregnancy and i knew my water could drop any second. Jack and Derota know of course and they have been helping me out. My parents know but Mia doesn't and no, my parents are not mad.
This is what oliver looks like currently: