011

Jadens POV
Angelina really went off on me. I hate her so much but i still care about her. why? Why do I care so much? Why did her words hurt me?

-1 week later-
Angelinas POV

Me and jaden haven't talked once. We just walk past each other in the halls and don't say anything. It's been kinda weird though.
I decide to go downstairs to go get some water and pass by jaden again. He knocks into me. Slightly pushing me. I roll my eyes and stare at him.

"oops" Jaden says

"watch where you are going" I say. He rolls his eyes and walks away. I go downstairs and pour water into a cup with ice. I walk into jadens room, all the guys are in his room. I walk over to jaden and pour the water on him. He quickly stands up and the boys laugh.

"WHAT THE FUCK ANGELINA" Jaden yells. I start laughing. He stands up and spills water on me as well. I didn't know he had water in his room. I grab my cup again and splash the rest on him because I never poured the whole thing. He looks at me and then he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. He carries me into my room. He bodyslams me onto my bed. He is now hovering over me. With his blue eyes looking into mine. Both of our bodies wet. He looks down at my lips and then back into my eyes. He starts leaning forward. His lips getting closer and closer to mine.

"Angelina do you wanna get fo- oh" Max says as he walks into my room. Jaden hops off me and walks out of the room.

"sorry i didn't mean to walk in on that" Max says

"it's fine. It was nothing" I say

Jadens POV

Max walks into the room, interrupting us. I get off of angelina and walk out the door. As i'm leaving I hear max talk again. I stand in the hallway listening.

"sorry i didn't mean to walk in on that" Max says

"it's fine. It was nothing" Angelina says. oh. It was nothing. okay. it feels like i just got stabbed in the heart. I walk away, and walk back into my room.

Angelinas POV
A couple hours later, Mia comes into my room and asks to go get chipotle. Obviously I say yes. We get into the car.

"Me and jaden almost kissed" I blurted out. Her eyes go wide

"I soooo ship. What happened?" Mia asks me

"Max walked in and then jaden walked away" I say

"ugh i'm gonna kill my brother" Mia says. We drive to chipotle and then make a tik tok in the car.

We get our food and then drive home. We eat our food and then mia goes back to her house. I walk upstairs and make eye contact with jaden. I walk into his room and try to talk to him.

"hey" I say. He ignores me

"jaden?" I ask. He ignores me

"helloooo?"I ask. He ignores me. I roll my eyes and walk out of his room and back into mine.
I slam my body on my bed. I don't know why he's ignoring me now.

Jadens POV
I'm ignoring angelina. Ever since i heard her say "it was nothing" i've been mad. It was hard to ignore her but i have to. There's another "get together" tonight.

Angelinas POV
I get ready for the party at my house with the rest of the mafia. I wear this:

I walk downstairs and immediately spot jaden

I walk downstairs and immediately spot jaden. He looks at me. I start to walk over to him but he turns around and walks the opposite way. jeez what's his problem?

I grab a glass of champagne from a tray that a lady was carrying around. I take a sip and then walk outside for some fresh air. Mia walks outside after me.

"hey, you good?" She asks

"yeah i guess" I say

"what's wrong?" Mia asks me

"jadens been ignoring me all day" I respond

"are you mad because he's ignoring you or because you care that he's ignoring you?" Mia asks. She's so smart it's annoying

"I don't know" I mumble

"you have feelings for him, i can tell" Mia says

"no way" I say

"you care that he's ignoring you, it's upsetting you. you rarely care about anyone. you like him" Mia says. Maybe she's right. Do I like jaden?

We walk back inside and I see jaden making out with a girl. The girls name is julia. She's not even italian. She really doesn't belong in our gang. She's only here because her parents are apart of it. I'm pretty sure my dad doesn't like her parents but he's still keeping them around. I've never liked that julia girl. Mia hates her as well. She's very annoying and she sounds like she's five years old. Her voice gives me a headache. She's an only child and she acts like she's better than me and mia, which we all know isn't true. I've put her in her place before, we've gotten into a fight. I won obviously.

Jaden takes her hand and walks upstairs with her. I turn to face mia and mia saw it all too. I walk upstairs with mia to sorta maybe spy on them. I know that sounds bad but i wanna know what's happening. I peak into jadens room and they are definitely fucking.

"are they having sex?" Mia whispers

"yes" I whisper back. We walk across the hall , into my room. I feel my eyes get watery and something wet falls down my face.

"what's wrong with me face?" I ask mia

"you're crying" She says. I look in the mirror and wipe my tear. I never cry. Like ever. Obviously I have cried before but like two or three years ago.

"you like him" Mia says

"i think you're right" I say

_______________________________

word count: 1005