056

Angelinas POV

-next night-
Me and Jaden had sex last night, it was amazing. The whole day today was mostly me packing all my stuff and spending the day with jaden, mia, and the rest of the boys since i won't be able to see them for awhile. I hate to admit it but i will miss them.

I lay down in my bed and turn the light next to me off and close my eyes to try to fall asleep. I normally don't go to bed this early but I have an early flight tomorrow so it's a good idea.

About five minutes later i hear my door open. I am really hoping it's not anyone from a gang trying to kill me because i am too tired to move.

"it's me" Jaden whispers

"good" I mumble. I am kinda half asleep. Jaden lays next to me and i feel his muscular arm wrap around me. One last time i get to sleep next to jaden for a long time.

-next morning-
My alarm rings, waking me up at 6am. I hear jaden groan from besides me. His grip around my waist tightens so i can't get up.

"jaden, i know" I mumble

"please don't leave" He says

"I don't have a choice" I respond. I put my hands on his arms trying to get out of his grip. If i wanted to i could knock him out right now because of my special mafia tricks but i won't do that.

"let go" I say. Jadens arms loosen and he turns around in bed and faces the other way. I grab my phone and film a tik tok because it'll be the last tik tok with him in awhile. As the sound is playing and i'm recording, I place my head on his shoulder and i kiss the back of his neck. I post the video, not caring what people are gonna say about it.

@angcorsino

angcorsino: imma miss him

user: WAIT

user: WHYYY

user: stop this is so cute 🥺

user: are they dating?
^user: probably

user: where are u going?

user: 🥺🥺🥺

user: tiktok room finna have fun with this one

user: they sleeping w eachother now? 😭

(A/n: this is ur sign to turn the music back on since it probably stopped from the video)

I get out of bed and put an outfit on. Jadens still laying in my bed and he's just watching me get ready. Derota comes in my room and starts talking my bags downstairs and loading them into the van. Derota is coming with me by the way.

Once i'm finished getting ready I walk downstairs and jaden comes with me, finally getting out of bed. I give everyone a hug, saying my goodbyes to everyone that is downstairs. I get to jaden and i see that the boys are filming but that's fine.

" time for my happy dance now that you are leaving" Jaden says. He does a cute little dance

"i'm playin" Jaden says. He leans in and kisses me on the forehead and i laugh. The boys stop recording.

"i will call and text you everyday" I tell him.

"you better" He says and he smiles. He leans in for a hug and I hug back.