004

Angelinas POV

My twin brother walks in.

"yes?" I say. He shuts the door and then sits next to me

"i heard the boys talking about you" Enzo says

"what were they saying?" I ask

"that you were extremely hot" Enzo says

"well that's because I am" I say with a smirk. I knew Enzo was going to get mad and protective over this shit.

"Angelina don't fuck with them" He says

"I won't I won't" I say

"okay good. Also we are having a get together tomorrow" Enzo says as he walks out of my room.

We have these 'get togethers' often. It's where everyone apart of the Mafia gets together for a party type thing. And most of the time it is at my house because my dads the leader. We always have to dress nice and it's the perfect time to discuss the big plans. We aren't the bad people, in my opinion. We make business deals and get money. The money comes from multiple places. Sometimes we sell drugs and that's one way to make money but we do other things. We also break into places. We have stolen and done tax fraud. I know those things are bad but we've also killed bad people. People who don't deserve to be alive. I've personally killed a rapist and we have saved people. If you don't get caught you don't get arrested. It's as easy as that. No one really knows who we are. The sway boys got lucky because Bryce's great Grandpa used to work for us so they have connections. I don't really know much about the sway boys situation because I didn't ask but apparently they were getting threats and people found their address and tried to break in and kill them so now they live with us where they can't be found and are protected.

-Skip to the next day around 7pm-

I just finished getting ready for the get together. I hear people start to arrive so I make an entrance down the staircase. My eyes lock with Jadens. I quickly look away. All the sway boys are wearing suits. Everyone in our gang knows who they are and not to talk to them much or scare them away.

What I am wearing:

Jadens POVI grab a drink at the bar and then turn around

Jadens POV
I grab a drink at the bar and then turn around. I see Angelina walk down the staircase. She's wearing a beautiful dress and she looks stunning. I am about to walk over to her but a guy around our age walks up to her. He's wearing a black suit with the same snake tattoo as angelina. They start talking. Once he walks away I walk up to her.

"You are not wearing black" I say

"no shit" She says

"go make me a drink" She says and then walks away. Jeez she rlly does not give a shit about me. I make her a drink and then look around for her. I see her greeting other people. I walk up to her again and hand her a drink. She takes it and then walks away with Mia.