052

Angelinas POV

"you actually love her?" I ask drunk jaden. Maybe I shouldn't have asked this but I just want to hear what he's gonna say.

"no i don't just love her. I'm IN love with her" He says

"she's like a princess but kinda a bad princess" He continues. I laugh and lay down on the pillow next to jaden.

I watch his face very closely as he closes his eyes to go to sleep. I should probably go back to my room and let him sleep.

I quietly get up and out of jadens bed to go back to my room. Before I can walk away his hand grabs my arm

"don't leave" Jaden mumbles. I turn around to see him looking at me.

"you're my princess" Jaden slurs. I smile and then get back in bed next to him.

-next morning-
I wake up in jadens bed. I never knew how comfortable it was in here. Me and jaden have slept next to each other before but it's always been in my room. I see jaden asleep next to me and I smile.

My smile soon fades once i realize what today is. It's a couple months sense enzo died. I get up and walk out of jadens room before he sees me almost having a breakdown. I go to my room and let my sobs out. I will never recover from this.

Part of me hates him. I hate that he left me and I hate that he left mia. He should've fought harder. I would do absolutely anything for him to be alive right now.

Jaden was pretty drunk last night. I don't know if he meant what he said and i'm not sure if he remembers either. And he probably won't even wake up for a couple more hours.

I've realized that i've never posted anything on social media about how enzo died. Mostly everyone knows because Leo said it but the people that don't follow leo on social media probably don't know.

I decide to post a couple pics of me and enzo. Not for attention or people's condolences. Just for people to see how amazing my twin brother was.

Angcorsino