064

a/n: first off, thank u for 60k reads and second sorry it took kinda long i've been busy.

recap: "can you stay?" -jaden

angelinas POV

"..just until he falls asleep?" Jaden adds a couple seconds later after seeing my confused/shocked face.

"y-yeah sure" I say. I turn the light off for Oliver's nap. He's confused with all the new faces he met earlier and he wants to explore the big house so if may take a bit for him to fall asleep. I sit down on jadens bed and oliver lays down.

Jadens POV

angelina sits down on my bed while waiting for oliver to fall asleep. A couple minutes later i look over to her because she's being really quite. Her eyes are closed and she's laying on my bed. Aw. She must be worn out from all the work with Oliver and I feel guilty that I wasn't there to help. But i'm still mad at her and she's still mad at me. We will have to figure something out because we will always be in each other's life from now on.
I still never got to explain to her about my side of the story when she was in France. That's why I originally went over to her house but I easily got distracted.

Soon later oliver falls asleep. I'm not gonna wake angelina. She deserves to sleep.

-1 hour and a half-

Angelina starts moving around a little in the bed. She soon after opens her eyes. She looks at me and then at the crib next to her to check on oliver.

Angelinas POV

i fell asleep in jadens bed. Absolutely great. That's like the exact opposite of what I was planning on.

I check oliver who is close to me. He is still asleep. I look at the apple watch on my wrist.

"he should be waking up soon" I say. Jaden said he wanted me to stay until Oliver fell asleep. Well now he's asleep, I can go.

"i'm gonna go. If you need anything text or call me. Or ask my mom" I say

Jadens POV

"okay" I say. She walks out of my room. God I wish she still lived here.

-less than 1 hour later-
Oliver squirms a little bit in the crib and then his eyes open. Just like his momma. He looks at me. I go closer and then pick him up out of bed. He starts crying. I put a pacifier in his mouth and he calms down.

"okay let's give you a bath like momma said" I say to oliver. I get the bath ready for him. I put oliver in the bath and he starts crying.

-five minutes later-
oliver hasn't stopped crying i don't know what to do. He's splashing water all over the bathroom
from anger. I think he inherited mommy's anger issues.

I pick up my phone and call angelina. She doesn't answer so I call her again.

"i was in the shower. what?" Angelina says over the phone

"oliver won't stop crying and i don't know what to do. Anthony came in and tried to help but it didn't work and your parents aren't home" I tell her

"not as easy as you thought huh?" Angelina says

"ang, i'm being serious. It's not the time for joking around" I say.

"fine. i'll be there in a couple minutes" Angelina says. She hangs up the phone.

A couple minutes later angelina walks in. She's wearing an oversized tee shirt that goes to her knees. Her hair is wet from her shower and she looks tired.