Since where leaving early tomorrow morning once I finish getting dressed I pack everything up

Since where leaving early tomorrow morning once I finish getting dressed I pack everything up. I don't wanna leave but I miss home too.

Not long after I finish packing everything up Gio comes in dressed in the vintage black crew neck I bought him and light washed jeans. "You ready?" I nod and we head out the door.

We were driving maybe a hour and a half before he park the car in a secluded area

We were driving maybe a hour and a half before he park the car in a secluded area. "So this is the part where you kill me." He gives me a playful grin "Yep nobody will ever find you." He chuckles getting out the car coming over to open the door for me.

"So what are we doing" he just smirks at me well that's unsettling. Walking through the plane of land we see a man in the distance and a helicopter I think. Omg he's taking me on a helicopter ride I'm going to love this.

Walking closer to the man Gio speaks up. "Hey Cap" "Mr.St.Clair are you and your gal ready" judging by the way he talks and his accent I can tell he's not from here. "Yup" Gio responds giving me a bright smile.

"Here put these on and then we'll be ready for take off." He gives us these black skin tight suits I give Gio a puzzled look which he ignores and pulls me towards the port-a-potty changing things.

Despite all the nerves and fears and thoughts that are running through my head I put the suit on. Exiting the changing thing I find Gio already ready wanting for me.
"Excited?"
"I have a lot of different emotions coursing through me and excited is not even on the list" he just laughs laughs I tell you he gives no explanation just laughs.

"You guys ready before you guys go I have to give you rules and risk factors." It's silent for a moment before he continues "Safety is EVERYONE'S responsibility. Don't ever get complacent Review your emergency procedures before every jump. Get a gear check before every jump. Always approach the plane from the rear." Maybe it was my attitude maybe it was my personality maybe it was because once in 7th grade I say yolo. Maybe I'm crazy or maybe he's crazy maybe we're all crazy because I know this man did not say jump I also know this man didn't sign us up to jump out of a plane.

I always thought I never really have the urge to ever kill somebody but right now I'm feeling like becoming a serial killer. "It ain't no way in hell I'm jumping from a plane" I speak interrupting the man going over the risk.

As this man goes over the risk rules and procedures for the second time I start to rethink my life why am I here whyyy. "Y'all get ready to jump on my cue." Panic sets in times 100 "I can't do this are you crazy I could die worse I could live then die and maybe-"

He stops me "Your going to be fine I'm right behind you I promise I won't let anything happen to you I swear." He settled my nerves some but I'm still scared. Without a next thought the man screams jumped and I'm jumping from a plane.

"Omg omg omg omg" I repeatedly chant why did I do this why. After what felt like eternity I feel Gio pull the string to the parachute and I can finally open my eyes.

"Oh my god" I breathe out "I know" The world looks so irrelevant up here it looks like a simple patch of land. It makes you realize you problems and fears down there don't even matter.

Getting closer to the ground I feel the nerves build up again. "It's okay I got you" coming just a few feet from the ground I start moving my feet just as the man instructed. Feeling the ground under my feet was settling.

The plane lands after a minute and the man comes and unhooks us. "You guys had fun?" Gio looks at me for an answer "It was a lot of fun" I really mean it after the whole scared shitless part it was pretty fun it was a new experience.

Buckling my seatbelt I look over to Gio "what's next or is it another life threatening surprise."

He laughs at me "I was think see the Colosseum then maybe see an Art gallery then dinner at my favorite restaurant" I nod in response.

————————ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ———————
Hii guys did you enjoy this chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment ;)