Chapter Sixteen: I Need Space

Start bij het begin

Matteo, Luca, and I walked into the casino and headed to the bar to ask the bartender some questions.

"Damn, look at that." Luca said, looking in the direction of the stage with the strippers, we were still too far to see any of their faces clearly.

"Luca, stop thinking with your dick. We're trying to find Gianna." I said.
"Nick he's not wrong those girls are hot. Do you see that one in the black?" Matteo said.

"Ok ya sure they're hot but they're not Gianna. Now can we focus."
"Fine."

"Hey what can I get you all?" The bartender asked.
"Ya we're looking for a girl named Gianna do you know her by chance?" I asked.

"Oh umm no sorry." He said as he avoided eye contact.
"We asked you a question and expect you to answer it honestly." Matteo said, as he started getting mad.
"Ok look, even if I did know anything I can't help you." He said.

"Dude we are just trying to find out if she is ok or not so please help us."
"Alright calm down before you draw attention to yourselves. Like I said before I can't help you but I can get you a drink, so sit." He said with a wink.

The bartender gave Matteo and I a drink since Luca is still underage to drink in a bar and since we're in Russia we decided not to fight about it.

We were just chilling at the bar for a while when we heard Gianna talking to the bartender.

"No, no, no not the Romanos."
"Gianna, what the fuck!" I said.
"Fuck me." She said as she turned around to face me. I couldn't help but stare at her outfit.

"What do you want, Nicholas?" She said with anger in her voice.
"What do I want? You're the one who ran away in the middle of the night with no explanation as to where you were going!" I said, I was pissed.

"Look I don't have time for this right now, I have a job I have to do so go home or somewhere else." She said as she walked towards the private rooms.

"You're just going to let her walk away?" Luca said.
"No, are you fucking crazy? I need her to think I'm giving up. Matteo, you and Luca go get a room. I'm going to deal with this tonight then we'll meet up in the morning."

"Don't fuck up again and let her get away again got it?" Matteo said.
"Ya, ya, trust me she's not getting away this time."

—————

G I A N N A

    After my encounter with Nicholas and the Romanos I was pissed. I'm not surprised they found me, it's more the fact that they didn't listen. I asked them not to follow and what did they do? Follow me, and all the way to Russia too.

God I'm so done.

Normally when doing a private room I just do lap dances and chill with the people in there, no touching but I needed something.

Luckily for me it was a group of five 20 year olds so it would be at least enjoyable.

As I did the lap dances I let their hands roam my body freely as one of them leaned to kiss me I didn't pull away. I was actually enjoying my time going from guy to guy when I was rudely interrupted by being pulled out of the room by none other than Nicholas.

"What the actually fuck are you doing?" He yelled.
"My job, dumbass." I said as I started walking towards the elevator.

"Where are you going now?" He asked as he started following me.
"To a place where you aren't." I snapped back.
"What the hell happened to you? You were so different." I stopped walking and turned to face him.

"What happened was I almost died so I was weak. You just took advantage of that and made it be more than what it should have been. Now fuck off before I call security." I said as I stepped into the elevator.

"Nope you are not getting away that easily." He said as he stepped into the elevator with me.
"Omg take a hint. I Don't Want You! Or are you fucking blind."

"Don't even start with me! You fucking used me to get what you want!" He yelled as I got out in the penthouse.
"Oh poor Nicholas. Get over it already!"

"Fuck you Gianna! You're pathetic."
"Me? Oh that's rich considering the fact that you came all the way to Russia to find me even though I clearly said to leave me the fuck alone. So who's the pathetic one? Not me!"

"You are unbelievable, you know that? You're acting just like your father!"

As he said that I picked up a knife off the table and threw it in his direction, just brushing past his ear.

"Don't You Dare Ever Tell Me I'm Acting Like Marcello Ever Again! Or next time I won't just brush by your ear!" I said as I got up in his face.

He looked down at me, "Jeez Gianna, put some clothes on." He said as he eyed up my outfit.
"I'm so sorry, is it making you uncomfortable?" I said, my words dripping in sarcasm.

He grabbed my hips and backed me against the wall and created a barrier with his arms so I couldn't escape.

"You really need to stop fucking teasing me."
"I'm not even doing anything so chill out."
"Yes you are. First you're wearing this." He said as he pointed to my outfit.

"And second, what do you think you are doing kissing other guys?"
"Ugh, I've told you this before but I'll say it again, I Am Not Yours! Do you understand? You do not own me or have the right to decide what I do with my life." I said as I pushed him off of me.

"Now get out!" I said.
"No, I'm not going anywhere!"
"Fine, be my guest to stay, because I'm leaving." I said as the elevator doors closed.