"Well, he knew what he was getting into, as soon as he could be tracked down he would die. Winwin said he immediately fled the city and was last seen riding a train to Busan. He's on the blacklist and as soon as he steps foot back in Seoul he'll be killed,"

"If you want you can not attend today," Mark said, Chaerin's safety and well-being being top priority.

"I'll think about it," she said.

"Why don't we grab breakfast first?" Mark suggested, standing up.

"Great idea," Chaerin answered grinning, she then reached out her hand to Mark. Mark then took her hand and helped her out of bed.

As soon as they arrived downstairs, the members all shifted their attention to them.

"Well look who's finally awake," Jeno pointed out.

"Chaerin you gave us a scare!" Chenle immediately exclaimed, "We thought you got kidnapped or something,"

Chaerin looked at him in confusion, "What? Why?"

"They thought you were missing, you also weren't picking up your phone," Mark told her.

"What? Oh shoot sorry, my phone was on silent," She smiled sheepishly, Chenle and Jisung glared at her, "But what am I supposed to do? Text the group chat hey I have trouble sleeping I'll be sleeping in Mark's room, I'll be there if you need me?"

"Maybe we should panic after asking Mark," Jisung muttered to Chenle.

"I mean, he's got a point," Johnny commented, agreeing with Jisung.

"Whatever," Chenle rolled his eyes, "Since when did you two have sleepovers?" Chenle questioned.

"Since hmm let me think," Chaerin answered, pretending to think, "Oh that's right! It's none of your business," Chaerin smiled sweetly.

Chenle was about to answer back when Mark interrupted them.

"Can we go eat first before continuing whatever this is," he said, gesturing around the room.

"Yeah fine do whatever you want,"

The members then dispersed, off to do different tasks.

The pair sat around the breakfast table, left alone in the room since they were the only ones who haven't eaten yet.

"Say, Mark," Chaerin started, Mark looking in her direction, "You remember last night right?"

"Yeah, why?" Mark asked a little skeptical.

"Like everything you said?"

Mark nodded slowly still not following.

"Did I hear you right last night? You called me baby?"

"What do you me-," Mark instantaneously paled as he remembered last night's events, his eyes widening and his chopsticks still in the air. "I called you baby?"He said horrified. Mark then dropped his chopsticks on the table and groaned into his hands.

Wasn't he just threatening to kill someone yesterday?

Mark was internally panicking, God it must have slipped when I was half-awake.

"I mean I don't mind it, I was just asking since you know, you've never called me that," she said shrugging, then continued eating her meal.

"Mark? Baby are you okay?" She teased him, seeing as he still hasn't looked up from his hands. However, that sentence just made him burn up more.

"No."

___________________________

exhilarating | mark leegabrielle_010

gabrielle_010